Switch to Forum Live View What do you look for in an ideal relationship?
5 years ago  ::  Mar 14, 2010 - 2:53PM #1
David

Personally, I want a strong independent woman who doesn't need a man..but wants a man...has her own interests and drives...does her own thing...a full time relationship doesn't do it for me anymore...a lady who is moral, but not a prude...reasonably attractive...and not only smart and kind..but a hellava sense of humor....Laughing

Remember, for those of you old enough, the old Camel cigarette commercial?

I'd walk a mile...for a Camel....well, for such a woman I would walk 30 miles...

God bless you all..and let's hear your comments!

david

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 14, 2010 - 4:54PM #2
Hatman
David-
Well, in addition to her loving me for who i am instead of who she thinks she can "improve" me into becoming, kindness and humility.

And no bad habits along the lines of abuse, adultery, or addiction, either...which would, of course, be incompatible with kindness and humility.

Warmest regards-

Hatman
"History records that the moneychangers have used every form of abuse, deceit, intrigue, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance."
-- James Madison(1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 14, 2010 - 7:39PM #3
David

Mar 14, 2010 -- 4:54PM, Hatman wrote:

David- Well, in addition to her loving me for who i am instead of who she thinks she can "improve" me into becoming, kindness and humility.  And no bad habits along the lines of abuse, adultery, or addiction, either...which would, of course, be incompatible with kindness and humility.  Warmest regards-  Hatman

I couldn't agree with you more, Hatman...and thank you for your sage comments!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 15, 2010 - 12:09PM #4
lil_lamb

i think it's coming down to this: a man who A) sees when he looks and B) looks out for things that don't make a difference to him, but that do for others, and making those a priority.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 16, 2010 - 8:03PM #5
Doreen

I see more things that just the exterior of the package. I look for stability of character and faith. I also look for someone I can talk to easily.

I am happily involved in a relationship now. I actually met him when I wasn't "looking" for anyone in my life. He is kind and caring, maybe not always the way I expect but in his own way.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 26, 2010 - 4:00PM #6
ruth

For me ..ideal relationship only exist if both really feels the true love inside for each other.If  there is no true love..ideal relationship will not exist.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 02, 2010 - 9:43PM #7
Tim

As a naturist/nudist, I don't put a whole lot of stock in physical attributes. If a person is good looking physically but ugly emotionally,spiritually or mentally she is just not attractive to me. I like a woman who is independent yet yielding when necessary, gracious to a point, and reassuring to no end. I don't like pampering and I don't like to be pampered. Just someone I can tell my secrets to and who will share hers with me without fear of being judged or ridiculed.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 10, 2010 - 8:30PM #8
ingrid

Me personally am interested in a relationship but not too full, i mean by that that he lives in his own apartment, that he comes and visit me whenever i want to and off course whenever he wants too it got to be mutual!! That accept how i am and acept my kids too.. lovely...Kiss

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 22, 2010 - 5:09PM #9
adwawa

Hello,

I am looking for a secure male ...Someone who knows who is is in Christ. Not looking for perfection but rather someone who is a man of his word and lives a high moral standard.

Not a "bible thumper" but rather someone who knows he is a man of ethics and character by the life he lives. God must hold first place, then family and then career.

I enjoy men who enjoy the simple things in life and find pleasure in the small things like I do.

Definitely looking for commitment and not someone who plays games with peoples hearts.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook