Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View Do you remember your first kiss?
5 years ago  ::  Mar 02, 2010 - 5:14AM #11
Ericalauren

My first kiss was terrible. I was 20 years old, and the guy who kissed me was a complete jerk. He knew that I did not want to kiss, but he did it anyway (he also sexually assaulted me a few weeks later. Two days later, I broke up with him while he was in a mental health facility). It was a horrible summer. But, thankfully, life moves on!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 02, 2010 - 11:19PM #12
Loida

Wow, that's tough Erica. :-/ 

My first kiss was pretty lame too so at least I'm not alone. :3 I was 16 and stopped at a Starbucks for some coffee. Some douche in his mid to late 20's started trying to seduce me. He asked for a kiss so I kissed him on the cheek, but he pulled me back and tongue-kissed me. HGAH! >.< Even now I hate tongue-kissing. But life goes on.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 21, 2011 - 1:19AM #13
Fae

haha....fun. Technically when I was 18 in Cozumel, Mexico when my girlfriend and I were getting these locals to take a picture for us and they were flirty and one tried to lean in and got me while I was pulling away but I don't count that.

I was 18 though! My best friend's boyfriend's best friend lol....got my number when he saw a picture she had of me. He asked me out. Our first date he asked me to be his girl. We were in his mustang and I TOLD HIM that I had never been kissed, he preceded to shove his tongue down my throat. My whole face ended up covered in slobber....it was so gross.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 11, 2012 - 5:22PM #14
Mostyn32

My first real kiss was when I was 14. I was at my first real dance, and a very nice looking fellow some four years my senior had singled me out as his dance partner. The fact that he was home on leave and wearing his uniform did not diminish his glamour at all! He danced me out onto the verandah that surrounded the village hall where the dance was taking place, and kissed me.

Unfortunately, no sooner had he kissed me than he was lying flat on his back whith three of my male cousins standing over him, threatening to tear him limb from limb if here ever laid a finger on me again! So much for romance. I never saw my vanquished hero alone after that. There was always a male cousin hovering somewhere, and "my hero" stayed right away from me.

The cousins, by the way, were protecting my virtue. The fellow had a reputation as being something of a Lothario, and I, a visitor from the city, was perceived to be fresh game!

"God is no captious sophister, eager to trip us up whenever we say amiss, but a courteous tutor, ready to amend what, in our weakness or our ignorance, we say ill, and to make the most of what we say aright."  from 'A Learned Discourse on Justification', a sermon by Richard Hooker (1554-1600).
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook