Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
4 years ago  ::  Dec 28, 2009 - 6:46PM #11
Desert-girl

The day i came to except the fact that men and women are different is the day i found peace.

Boy's and Girl's are raised different boys are tought to be tough, work hard, and play hard among other things and Girl's are raised to be gentle and kind to take care of a home and to be sencitive among other things so to expect your significent other to be the same as you will never work learn to imbrase the differences and injoy your life together.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Dec 28, 2009 - 7:29PM #12
ArnieBeeGut

Desert-girl,

Welcome to the Divorce & Separation Forum! Although things have been quiet lately, perhaps they will pick up in the new year. Regardless, there are many caring members here who are glad to interact and discuss various issues. I hope you enjoy your time in this little corner of Beliefnet!

You make a very good point about not expecting our partner to be like ourselves. Indeed, I have found that in negotiating the inevitable differences (and related conflicts) that a lot of personal growth can occur. Understanding and accepting differences is of course a key element to successful relationships.

Blessings,
ArnieBeeGut
Beliefnet Community Host
Divorce & Separation

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook