Switch to Forum Live View In need of the most hertfelt prayers
5 years ago  ::  Jul 25, 2009 - 10:43PM #1
starl

I thought I was over it but I am not I thought and this too shall pass but it didn't. I thought no more tears but they fell. I prayed long and hrd for my soulmte. I am 37 I want to start a life of my own with a person that I care deeply for. I am content alone but I would like my soulmate in life. Then I met him after so much prayer and our hearts knew. We fell in love. Then his mom got ill and he fell in deep depression. We broke up so he could heal his heart he said on his own I know he is hurting inside. God take his pain away and bring him back by my side so we can live laugh and love together. I miss him so much. God let him find his light and path bck to me. Please pray for us. Please. I need a sign a phone call something that tells me the hard part is over and he is back in my heart ready to be loved.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 26, 2009 - 4:06AM #2
dpatel

(((hugs))) You have my prayers. God bless you and yours.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 28, 2009 - 3:56PM #3
lil_lamb

i'll pray for you.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 01, 2009 - 4:05PM #4
tunamill

I pray that God's will be done. I am so sorry for your pain, but just remember that His ways are not your ways, and there is a lot that we don't see in these situations, especially when we are in so much pain. You will be in my prayers. I know God hears the desires of our hearts because He puts them there.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook