Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4
Switch to Forum Live View When Did the Singles forum die?
4 years ago  ::  Jun 21, 2010 - 4:43PM #31
appy20

We need some of the silliness.  I do miss Hellmark cards.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 09, 2011 - 10:54AM #32
The_Absent_Minded_Princess

awwwwwwwwwwww I remember when I started Hellmark cards as Princess of Light. LOL those were so much fun.  :) 

I miss those days on here and the days of Hazy Mahoney's place.  What a great time we all had. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 10, 2011 - 8:30AM #33
Hatman

AMP-

Don't know if you've heard the news or not, but Scott---once engaged to VFS, iirc---has passed away.  Don't know how or why, but based on his age and where he was found, i suspect self-termination...if the reports are accurate, that is.

Warmest regards-

Hatman

"History records that the moneychangers have used every form of abuse, deceit, intrigue, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance."
-- James Madison(1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 21, 2011 - 8:27PM #34
bellybeans

Single forum will only die if there is no interesting topic to comment about and if there is nothing more any single left in this world. I love being single! :)

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 07, 2012 - 10:33AM #35
The_Absent_Minded_Princess

Dec 10, 2011 -- 8:30AM, Hatman wrote:

AMP-

Don't know if you've heard the news or not, but Scott---once engaged to VFS, iirc---has passed away.  Don't know how or why, but based on his age and where he was found, i suspect self-termination...if the reports are accurate, that is.

Warmest regards-

Hatman

It has been so long since I have been to this website.  Yes, Hatman I know about Scott.  I work with his ex-fiance VFS.  It was an very sad tragedy.  We all miss him very much.  I am sorry it took so long for me to respond; I haven't been to bnet since my last post Dec 9, 2011.  There are so many reminders too. Like every time we use a "spork" we think of Scott. Every time I see a beautiful photo I think of him because he was such a gifted photography. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Aug 07, 2012 - 10:43AM #36
Victorias_First_Secret

Dec 10, 2011 -- 8:30AM, Hatman wrote:

AMP-

Warmest regards-

Hatman

Hatman,

Just so you know, Scott's death was not via self-termination.  His Mom called me as soon as she heard from the autopsy report.  She told me that it appears that he was on his way back to his home when his heart gave out and he collapsed.  He was found about 1/4 mile from home on a path he walked daily to get around town. 

It's been very hard on me dealing with this.  I have reminders daily as his belongings are still at my house.  Not a day goes by that I don't think of him & I miss him dearly.  I loved Scott dearly......

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook