Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

8 years ago  ::  Jun 30, 2009 - 4:04PM #1
JonathanChoyce

HI,

I WAS IN THIS SITE FORE MANY YEARS AND HELPED, BUT MORE DEFNITELY GOT HELPED BY MANY SWEET PEOPLE AFTER A VERY DIFFICULT AND QUITE INSANE SEPERATION.

I DONT KNOW IF ANY OF MY OLD FRIENDS ARE STILL HERE BUT IF YOU ARE I SAY HI AND I HOPE LIFE IS GOOD TO YOU. I'LL LOG IN AGAIN SOON TO SEE  IF WE CAN HOOK UP.

TO ALL THAT ARE GOING THROUGH TOUGH TIMES, TRY HANG IN THERE LOOK AFTER YOUR CHILDREN AND DO THE RIGHT THING IN ALL CASES

LOVE

Jonathan Choyce x

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Jul 01, 2009 - 4:49PM #2
Hatman
Hi, Jonathan-
I remember your Looooong thread from 'way back; I was, at best, a Johnny-come-lately.

Most of the old crowd are gone, but ClovesG and Arnie are still around.

Warmest regards-

Hatman
"History records that the moneychangers have used every form of abuse, deceit, intrigue, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance."
-- James Madison(1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President
Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Jul 17, 2009 - 12:52PM #3
ArnieBeeGut

Hey Jonathan - a belated welcome back, mate!

Any chance of updating us as to your situation - and especially how your chicks are doing?

Blessings,
Arnie

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Sep 03, 2009 - 10:18AM #4
songbird3364

Hi Jonathon Choyce!

I remember you. I did post on you thread a bit. I was, Blessed1, back then, I think. It's nice to hear from you. Hope all is well with you these days. It's been a while.  

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Dec 20, 2009 - 5:26AM #5
clovesG

Hi Jonathan~

Wow, I haven't been on here in a few months and just decided to pop in to see how my friend Arnie was doing as the host and saw your thread and name...HOW ARE YOU??? :)  Like Hatman, I was one of the many who read your long long long post and have often wondered whatever happened to you.  My life moved forward and I remarried after the x left me for a friend of mine. Our daughter is getting married in March and both my x and my new husband is walking her down the aisle.  How are you and your kids doing???

Love,

ClovesG

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook