Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Support Group for Military and Their Family
5 years ago  ::  Apr 01, 2009 - 10:39PM #1
IHOP

Military Family Support Group

We all need to lean on each other during these stressfull times.

You have information others need.  Someone else has information you can use.  Please come and join the group!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 01, 2009 - 11:13PM #2
IHOP

Just a shameless plug...

How many military families are out here?  We have a group that is specifically for supporting the members of the family. 

On this group, we have listed resources for the member, the spouse, and the children.  Plus, some of us are discovering extra perks.... and passing that info on.

Please consider visiting... or at least passing this groups address on to others?

thank you

This group is to support the family members of our military forces. Army, Navy, Airforce, Marines, National Guard, Coast Guard, whatever service your person is serving in. Whatever relation to you. It is for emotional and day to day support, not for discussing the politics of it.

Military Family Support Group Discussion Board

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Aug 05, 2009 - 4:04PM #3
Hburandt80

I am an Air Force Veteran. I know what it means to be seperated from my family while being shipped out. My family was able to get through the long periods of time with the love and support from friends and family.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 25, 2009 - 6:46AM #4
Hughjackman

I don't know the percentage but I do know that 100% of the people that have contacted me have been married and that is after I listed no marrieds in the site preferences AND also reiterated that point in my profile.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook