Switch to Forum Live View What's eBay got to do with Relationships & Marriage?
6 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2008 - 1:49PM #1
DAH54
Well here is an interesting listing on eBay EMPTY CONDOM PACKET & A PHOTO OF 'THE TART'S' KNICKERS So what do you think, is this a form of self therapy, or simply a cry for help, or simply revenge? Australia does seem to have some interesting actions when it comes to relationships.

For Technical support visit

> Dah's User to User Self Support <

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2008 - 3:36PM #2
MarleneEmmett5

DAH54 wrote:

Well here is an interesting listing on eBay EMPTY CONDOM PACKET & A PHOTO OF 'THE TART'S' KNICKERS So what do you think, is this a form of self therapy, or simply a cry for help, or simply revenge? Australia does seem to have some interesting actions when it comes to relationships.

DAH54:
An empty condom packet and a photo of the pair of the Tart's knickers to me would be a "best form of Revenge"~between a angry wife and her husband~but it has absouletly nothing to do with
"Marriage & Relatonships"~Yes, I do agree Austrailian's do have some "weird relationship customs",
also they do have that lanugage differance to contend with??? I mean they have different words than we do
here in the States! LOL!!
It's almost as bad as some of the stuff I get from a cousin of mine in Alaska!!!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 13, 2008 - 4:43PM #3
appy20
My beloved Aussie Bnet friend Steve once posted a bundle of grapes he was eating on Ebay.

I don't think Australia takes Ebay very seriously.  LOL
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 14, 2008 - 7:03PM #4
SatanicStalker
Am I reading it wrong, or is the bid actually over a million American dollars? It says there have been 92 bids!

If only I could figure out how to make money on ebay like this, I would not have to worry about student loans anymore.

It hurts my head!

~Stalker
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 14, 2008 - 7:53PM #5
MarleneEmmett5

SatanicStalker wrote:

Am I reading it wrong, or is the bid actually over a million American dollars? It says there have been 92 bids!

If only I could figure out how to make money on ebay like this, I would not have to worry about student loans anymore.

It hurts my head!

~Stalker

SanaticStalker:
My cousin's a "lover  of Ebay" I for one don't get what it's all about ???
You know that "Video professor now has a disc entitled: How to sell on EbaY"
People supposedly make all kinds of $$$$ ??????

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 14, 2008 - 9:33PM #6
DAH54
You are not reading it wrong, that is the bid. See the power of eBay and Beliefnet? :) When I posted that link I believe the bid was only at $65 dollars. Well I suspect she will never collect, and that is a shame. IMHO

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 14, 2008 - 9:39PM #7
DAH54
Well in the blink of an eye that bid has been removed, and it's back to just $24,300.00 and 89 bids. I suspect that could still make a dent in your student loans...

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 15, 2008 - 8:26AM #8
Hipi75
Genuis.  That will pay for her lawyer.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 15, 2008 - 8:29AM #9
Sacrificialgoddess
See, I think that is the secret to ebay. Put something weird up for auction, and watch the money roll in.  :rolleyes:
Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 15, 2008 - 8:02PM #10
SatanicStalker
That's too bad that bid was removed. But yes, you're right, 25K would definately help with college, maybe enough left over for a vacation too.

I get the impression that telling a good story means a lot to how much people will bid. I looked through a few pages of the "really bizzare" section of Ebay, and there were lots of empty coke cans and juice bottles that no one cared to bid on.

~Stalker
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook