Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

9 years ago  ::  Feb 05, 2009 - 11:31AM #1
HappyAmber
there's only a couple...but they're new of Hailey! I am a proud Gramber!!!! You have to go to my profile pics to see her. It's worth the click. :)

she is SSOOOOOOOOOOO cute. I can't stand it.

I'm also very very very excited...her and her momma are going to move in with us at the end of February! Then I get to see Hailey 24/7!!! wahoo!!!!

Just look at that face!!!
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Feb 05, 2009 - 1:47PM #2
IreneAdler
Cutie! Cutie! Cutie!

Now, is she ready for some chocolate pudding yet?

MMWWHHAHAHA!

Oh, I ‘m bad.

Irene.
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Feb 05, 2009 - 5:32PM #3
appy20
She is adorable.  She fits in really well with the cats!  They are all beauties.
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Feb 05, 2009 - 5:32PM #4
appy20
She is adorable.  She fits in really well with the cats!  They are all beauties.
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Feb 05, 2009 - 11:17PM #5
lil_lamb
happy baby! it's what we like to see :)
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Feb 08, 2009 - 12:43PM #6
frankieestep
Yamber, the pics are adorable!!  Hope it works well for them to move in with you.  It's great to watch the little ones grow and learn new things.  Keep those pics coming!
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Feb 13, 2009 - 12:43PM #7
HappyAmber
She does fit in well with the kitties. She climbed on top of GG last weekend. That was cute. :) GG didn't mind at all. She loved it.
None of the cats scratch at her...they are all very patient with her. It's the dog who gets upset...he wants the attention she is getting. I think that's because when he first met the baby was pushed away...I don't push him away...I let him sniff her and give him attention while I'm spending time with the baby.

Irene...almost ready for chocolate pudding. Grandpa can't wait to eat oreo's with her! She is already at the stage of wanting anything we have, so we have to watch what we eat around her so she can have some too. She liked Grandpop's liverworst!!!
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook