Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Do I have to be with X wife?
10 years ago  ::  Oct 24, 2008 - 6:39AM #1
GodlyServant
I was born and raised a mong Muslim Family, but i couldnt accept to follow what they beleive in. My family inforced me to be in arranged marriage, I tried to accept the wife I had to marry, we have two sons. In 1990, lord has appeared himself to me and I have become saved. I kept that so secret at the begining. Since the begining of my marriage the woman I got married would like me to be a good muslim and to pray with her but I didnt accept to pray, I tried to persuade her that I was a Muslim and i wiould pray later, but that put me in many troubles with her. Any way in 1999 she discovered that I am a Christian so she left home and her family threatened me, they would like to kill me the we divorced. I do have my job here, thanks lord Jesus my life is ok and He is always my true companion. I am the only Chrsitian in my area, I waited more than 10 years to get my first Bible, but I am still so hungery to learn His words and be in some Bible courses, I need to be with true ones in outside of my area to practice my faith without any restricts. I am already 49 years, Do I have to wait for ever to be among true sisters and brothers ?
I pray our lord Jesus to open the eyes and the hearts of those ignorants and touch them to see His right way.
God bless you all
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Oct 25, 2008 - 11:45PM #2
Hatman

GodlyServant wrote:

I was born and raised among Muslim Family, but i couldn't accept to follow what they believe in. My family forced me to be in arranged marriage, I tried to accept the wife I had to marry, we have two sons. In 1990, lord has appeared himself to me and I have become saved. I kept that so secret at the begining. Since the begining of my marriage the woman I got married would like me to be a good muslim and to pray with her but I didnt accept to pray, I tried to persuade her that I was a Muslim and i wiould pray later, but that put me in many troubles with her. Any way in 1999 she discovered that I am a Christian so she left home and her family threatened me, they would like to kill me the we divorced. I do have my job here, thanks lord Jesus my life is ok and He is always my true companion. I am the only Chrsitian in my area, I waited more than 10 years to get my first Bible, but I am still so hungery to learn His words and be in some Bible courses, I need to be with true ones in outside of my area to practice my faith without any restricts. I am already 49 years, Do I have to wait for ever to be among true sisters and brothers ?
I pray our lord Jesus to open the eyes and the hearts of those ignorants and touch them to see His right way.
God bless you all

First, I am sorry that your  wife's family wants to kill you because you accept and follow Y'shua Ha Mashiach, the King of kings and Lord of lords.  Second, in answer to your question, no, you do not have to be with your first wife, but if she wishes to reconcile, you must accept her.  Third, Christ and His angels are with you in spirit at all times; fear not, even though you be arrested or beaten or whatever.  Fourth, it will be difficult indeed to find "true" brothers and sisters in Christ, for there is little unanimity in the faith; even over such basic doctrines as [COLOR="Red"]"love your enemies, bless those that cures you, do good to them that hate you, pray for those who abuse you,"[/COLOR] there is much controversy and much disobedience that these supposed "christians" then attempt to justify.

Abide in love, and you abide in God, according to 1John 4:16.

I pray that you still have contact with your sons, and if you do not have custody, that they will not be taught to hate you as an infidel; even the Qu'ran refers to "People of the Book" as faithful people, does it not?  Therefore you canNOT be an infidel, for your faith is strong.

Warmest regards-

Hatman

"History records that the moneychangers have used every form of abuse, deceit, intrigue, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance."
-- James Madison(1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Oct 24, 2008 - 9:25AM #3
DAH54
Hello GodlyServant and welcome to Beliefnet, and the Relationship & Marriage board. I hope you find your time here rewarding and enjoyable!

In answer to your question, there is no one answer that all who claim to be Christian agree upon. IMHO most Christians would say you come under 1 Corinthians 7:15

New International Reader's Version 1 Corinthians 7:15]If the unbeliever leaves, let that person go. In that case, a believing man or woman does not have to stay married. God wants us to live in peace.

Perhaps you will find this site of some help? [url=http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20Corinthians%207%20 wrote:

If the unbeliever leaves, let that person go. In that case, a believing man or woman does not have to stay married. God wants us to live in peace.[/quote]
Perhaps you will find this site of some help? Bible Gateway you may also find this page helpful Internet Safety Guide - Cover Your Tracks Please understand it is not possible to truly cover your tracks from a government agency.

For Technical support visit

> Dah's User to User Self Support <

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook