6 years ago  ::  Dec 03, 2008 - 8:58PM #1
monica45324
My husband of 13 years and significant other for 5 years before that decided to leave me for another woman. I am hurt and angry and need your prayers to relieve me of these feelings. I want to hurt him back as badly as he hurt me and our children. My son's father died when he was very young and he grew up with my current husband as his father. My son is 20 and our daughter is 18 and in her last year of school. I have been home schooling our daughter for the last 3 years and haven't had a job so I am worried about money (he is spending his money on the new girlfriend). Please pray for me to acheive financial independance from him and to be able to forgive what he has done to me and our children.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 04, 2008 - 8:10AM #2
simplicity12
I can feel your pain, as so am I in pain.
I am experiencing the loss of husband at the present time and I believe it is another woman. He has left but I don't know where he is or who he is with and what he is doing.   Which certainly has me believing that he has someone that is taking care of him and it must be another woman.  At least in your case you are not bewildered and have some sort of closure on your end.  My husband has been gone for a week now and I have not heard anything from him since.   I wish you all the love and happiness that you and your family deserve.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 05, 2008 - 11:16AM #3
IreneAdler
Then get yourself to a good lawyer –now!

Get a handle on the financial situation immediately. Have ready, hubby’s Social Security info, all tax forms, bank statements, list of all assets/debts, current employment info, retirement plans, etc.  Your lawyer can advise you as to where you stand financially, and what all your rights are regarding your situation. There may be more you can do than simply take what hubby decides to give you.

And lawyer can set things up so you can receive adequate financial support from hubby.

And, before you say you haven’t the money to afford a lawyer, why not have him collect fees from hubby- after all, he’s the one who left.  Might start with asking a trusted friend if they know of a good lawyer, or consult the yellow pages or even Google for the local lawyer’s professional organization.  Many lawyers offer a free 15-30 minute initial consultation.  Take advantage of that.

Irene.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 05, 2008 - 11:16AM #4
IreneAdler
Then get yourself to a good lawyer –now!

Get a handle on the financial situation immediately. Have ready, hubby’s Social Security info, all tax forms, bank statements, list of all assets/debts, current employment info, retirement plans, etc.  Your lawyer can advise you as to where you stand financially, and what all your rights are regarding your situation. There may be more you can do than simply take what hubby decides to give you.

And lawyer can set things up so you can receive adequate financial support from hubby.

And, before you say you haven’t the money to afford a lawyer, why not have him collect fees from hubby- after all, he’s the one who left.  Might start with asking a trusted friend if they know of a good lawyer, or consult the yellow pages or even Google for the local lawyer’s professional organization.  Many lawyers offer a free 15-30 minute initial consultation.  Take advantage of that.

Irene.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 14, 2008 - 10:59AM #5
EricH777
Monica, I know the pain that you are feeling.   I'm at a loss for words because of my pain.  I can hardly think.  I will pray all day for you!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 15, 2008 - 2:55PM #6
sharon_bivens
Get legal advice right now!!   Don't even think about getting even, just get prepared.
Don't be mean, but don't be a pushover, either.
Make sure you have all your important papers together in a safe place AND above all else, do not leave the family home.  I think once you speak to an attorney, you will feel more confident financially, because.....he may have just bit the bullet!!!  Be calm around him and do not tell him your business or his family your business. 

Errrr!!!  I guess you can tell my husband cheated on me. 

Take care of yourself.  Your children need you and you are worthy of being happy!!
Remember that.

God's blessings,

Sharon
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 15, 2008 - 2:55PM #7
sharon_bivens
Get legal advice right now!!   Don't even think about getting even, just get prepared.
Don't be mean, but don't be a pushover, either.
Make sure you have all your important papers together in a safe place AND above all else, do not leave the family home.  I think once you speak to an attorney, you will feel more confident financially, because.....he may have just bit the bullet!!!  Be calm around him and do not tell him your business or his family your business. 

Errrr!!!  I guess you can tell my husband cheated on me. 

Take care of yourself.  Your children need you and you are worthy of being happy!!
Remember that.

God's blessings,

Sharon
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook