Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View Is there hope or is it just holding on?
6 years ago  ::  Apr 24, 2008 - 10:11PM #11
oceanandtreelover
[QUOTE=Ethelq5;446500]hi debra,

do i really sound like i'm talking based on my experience???

yeah, i guess so....i just learned from that experience that though we can't live by ourselves alone, we can't live for other people alone as well...so, everything should be taken in to consideration.

my dad once told me that there's always a light at the end of the tunnel and i bear that in mind...

it's just a matter of choice if you want to stay in the dark or do something to see the light...[/QUOTE]

Hi again Ethel, 
The last sentence of your message has stayed with me every since I read it....today on my way home from work, feeling uneasy and sad about going home, it just came to be like a billboard:  "I have to change my life"...and that change has to do with doing "something to see the light" as you so eloquently wrote.   Sometimes I guess we feel so tied to people that it seems impossible to let go, but it is also so important that we take care of ourselves too...and do what is nurturing for our own spirits.   So I am praying for guidance to know how to leave, and hopefully do it without a lot of anger and bitterness. 

Blessing to you
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  May 01, 2008 - 5:18AM #12
Ethelq5
i know you can do it ...i know soon enough you will see "the light" through God's grace...just keep the faith...goodluck and take care always...
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook