5 years ago  ::  Dec 18, 2008 - 10:14PM #1
singspraise
i finally got divorced! i was kinda going back and forth for a few months scince we have two children under two but i had to get out of that relationship so im doing just fine now. i am happier that i can remember beingand although i sometimes miss having that extra help i have a lot of support from my family and i love having the freedom to do whatever and not have to feel like im walking on eggshells anymore. yay for easily assesable courthouses!!!
"first they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win"
-Mahatma Ghandi
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 19, 2008 - 9:35PM #2
ArnieBeeGut
You are starting a new chapter in your life, and hopefully it will be more full of love and fulfillment than what you have previously experienced.  You have your beautiful children and your family to help guide your choices from now on.  Although a part of you may be sad at the marriage ending, you are happy to be finished with the grief, pain, and unhappiness.  You can now make your own choices without having to constantly worry about how they will be received.

Please keep us posted as to how you are doing and what is happening with you!  There are many others in a similar situation who are helped by what you write!

Blessings,
Arnie
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 24, 2008 - 2:43AM #3
singspraise
thank you, i feel so much better now that im out of the relationship. like a huge weight has been lifted off my shoulders, i say its`worth leaving for your peace of mind and sanity nobody should have to feel like their losing it and feeling angry almost constantly and getting worse everyday.  and for anyone struggling with a decision like i was dont let your heart guide you let your head and your gut because your heart probably got you into it in the first place.
"first they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win"
-Mahatma Ghandi
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 24, 2008 - 1:51PM #4
ArnieBeeGut
Were you able to find a satisfactory agreement regarding caring for the children?  It is good for them to see their mom happy - and it is also good for children to have a relationship with both parents if possible.

Your advice regarding heart/head/gut is very wise.  Maybe you would be willing to express some more about what each of these were telling you and how you were able to finally reach the best decision.

Blessings,
Arnie
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook