5 years ago  ::  Dec 03, 2008 - 8:36PM #1
Dicielorenzo
to  day  would have been my 3rd  year  of marriage   my huband left  oct 3   we got into a big argument  in the morning  he told me that we would talk after work   we never  talk again i called all around thinking that something had happen tto him  but it  had.nt   he decided that he wasnt coming back home   ive been calling him trying to get him to come back  every time  he would say no  he need peace   what should i do let the marriage gone he wont get me any money  i might loose my house  ihave a 14 teen year old  daughter that is not his  iwould hate to think that he used me for a green card   other people are talking to him
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Dec 04, 2008 - 8:16AM #2
simplicity12
I am feeling your pain also because my husband has recently left.  He has been gone for a week now and I don't know where he is or who he is with and what he is doing.  We didn't really have an argument so I am completely bewildered on what is happening.  He has not made any type of contact with me what so ever so this is really got me about to lose it.   At least you are hearing from your husband and at least you two are communicating even if it isn't exactly what you want to hear.  This means there has got to be some hope that he will return.  Hang in there and pray on it as we all do when we have to face these adversities in life.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook