7 years ago  ::  Feb 06, 2008 - 8:59PM #1
universoultraveler
Hi everybody (to those who have read my NEXT STAGE thread) and new comers :)

I just wanted to update on my situation as I am still dealing with the ups and downs of this roller coaster ride.
We go back to court later this month for the Judge to review the Dr.'s recommendations, HOWEVER, my ex still has not paid the Dr. his fee so we are still unable to recieve the Dr.'s report even though I paid my half to the Dr. over 2 months ago. This is extremely frustrating but my attorney already spoke with the Dr. and the Dr. was supposed to address this to the judge and my attorney has already sent a statment to my ex's attorney so it's just all this mailing and such but I know that my ex is stalling for time. So in the meantime, I am waiting on pins and needles because this report is significant to my case and am desperatly wanting to know what the Dr. recommended.

Ugh, so now that I am still in LIMBO, literally limbo here, I try so hard to not get down or upset but that is becoming harder and harder as each day comes instead of easier and easier. I will say soome days are better than others, but it is really tough. I do find the great things through this time of turmoil by having my baby with me and being able to raise her myself and being able to see her every new move and learn her every new sound but it is time for us to move to better ourselves so until then I am really hanging in there.

I often wonder if there will be somebody out there for me to love and trust, etc....I do find myself lonely at times, especially when my baby is asleep for the night and I am left wide awake with my endless thoughts and wondering when and what if's.

Well that is what I have been up to and I will definetely let you all know what happens on THE NEXT STAGE!
Thanks for everything!!!!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 06, 2008 - 9:34PM #2
Hatman
Universoul-
Thanks for stopping by and filling us in on your current trials(in this case, almost literally).

When you ARE alone with your thoughts, and when you can, try to take control of them and not worry yourself so much with the "what if's", but instead, visualize the most positive outcomes in every situation, attaching powerful feelings to them as you do.

Beware of doing the same thing with negative thoughts---or, when the negative thoughts DO come up, try to not dwell on them too awful long, ok?  I know that this is like saying, "Whatever you do, do NOT think of an elephant," but you are the only one who has the power to choose what you will allow your mind to dwell upon. 

Treasure your joy, and remember that where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.

Warmest regards-

Hatman
"History records that the moneychangers have used every form of abuse, deceit, intrigue, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance."
-- James Madison(1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 06, 2008 - 10:45PM #3
sunnyjill
Hi Universoul-

I too am waiting to hear from my ex's attorney about a counter offer on his request for change in parenting time, blah, blah, blah, feels to me like my ex is stalling too and it makes me very anxious and of course each phone call, mail, fax costs.   And like you my saving grace is my sweetie pies, even when they're being a pain, I feel so blessed to have my kids with me.   

And I know what Hatman says is true (both parts!) It's sometimes hard to stay positive and forward thinking.  Sometimes I wonder how do I let people know that I need support from them without letting my mind or words go into my worries and stresses (to the dark side:)!?   I've kind of kept to myself, maybe this is better because then I don't focus or get caught up in worries, stress, garbage that doesn't need to be in my head any way.

I wrote down a list of the things I'm grateful for, and on that list I have stated all my positive expectations for the court outcome, so when I start getting anxious I pull it out and read it to try to refocus...it kind of works!

I'll keep you, your baby, me and my babies in my prayers.  Jill
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook