Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View (Second marriages.)
6 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2008 - 2:13PM #11
Perry10
Every good man should have a good woman to help him thrue all of the troubles he would not have iff he had no woman in his life.

(Every good woman should have a good reliable and honest husband that she can yell at,lie to and blame when her lover gets her pregnent.)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2008 - 2:34PM #12
Sacrificialgoddess
(Bitter much? )

:rolleyes:
Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2008 - 2:40PM #13
Perry10
[QUOTE=sacrificialgoddess;594618](Bitter much? )

:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
Is that some kind of Indian talk???
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2008 - 2:42PM #14
Sacrificialgoddess

Perry10 wrote:

Is that some kind of Indian talk???

Don't know.  Why was the OP using the Parentheses?

Dark Energy. It can be found in the observable Universe. Found in ratios of 75% more than any other substance. Dark Energy. It can be found in religious extremists, in cheerleaders. To come to the conclusion that Dark signifies mean and malevolent would define 75% of the Universe as an evil force. Alternatively, to think that some cheerleaders don't have razors in their snatch is to be foolishly unarmed.

-- Tori Amos
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2008 - 4:00PM #15
Tmarie64

dingaling wrote:

When a womans body reaches maturety she will Marry anyone who askes including (HOWDY DOODY) and spend the rest of there lives complaining about slivers.

Misogynistic much?

You really should brush up on your writing skills, then maybe you won't look like a COMPLETE bitter fool.

James Thurber - "It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers."
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2008 - 4:01PM #16
Tmarie64

Perry10 wrote:

Every good man should have a good woman to help him thrue all of the troubles he would not have iff he had no woman in his life.

(Every good woman should have a good reliable and honest husband that she can yell at,lie to and blame when her lover gets her pregnent.)

Sour grapes!

James Thurber - "It is better to know some of the questions than all of the answers."
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2008 - 6:07PM #17
ArnieBeeGut
(sock puppet alert)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 07, 2008 - 2:33AM #18
Kos
Hi All

To Jim

I met my second spouse at school.  I think you could meet your future partner any where so enjoy hobbies, go places and try new things.  She may be a single Mom.
Perhaps there is a Christian singles group in your town or area?

My second marriage is very happy and I hope you find the person right for you.

Respectfuly,

Kos
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook