Page 5 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5
6 years ago  ::  Aug 10, 2008 - 10:36PM #41
soblessed3
[QUOTE=bob185;681770]how can i ever forgive her for being with someone else ---hurts so very much - bob[/QUOTE]
You were not available to her, an alcoholic was so she went and found what she thought would fill a void. I'm sure she probably regrets it or wish she hadn't done it at all. Really, what choice did you give her? I have a hard time believing this is the first she's mentioned your drinking problem.
Two wrongs do not make a right however you cheated with alcohol and her's just happend to be a physical human being. What she did wasn't right but I'm sure in her head she was trying to move on. There comes a time in a womans life who is married to an alcoholic where they are not getting their needs met by the man that claims to love them so they are going to find it somewhere else.
You cheat with alcohol, you live, eat, sleep, drink, crave alcohol. What good was she to you? She couldn't top that. If you do not put your wife first you kinda leave her no choice Bob.

You left her no choice.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 10, 2008 - 11:29PM #42
CHD
bob, we're wearing the same shoes so I have no words of wisdom, but you are in my prayers!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 11, 2008 - 9:27AM #43
soblessed3
Sorry to hear that CHD. I wish you and Bob the best. You need to find that inner man and use it, for good........not evil. ;)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 15, 2008 - 7:04PM #44
bob185
hopeforus - your words have helped more than you know - same goes for you soblessed/CHD//Dakota and all - bob
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Aug 15, 2008 - 10:32PM #45
dakota
wE really do want you to get better. It is a beautiful thing.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 5 of 5  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook