Page 7 of 7  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
7 years ago  ::  Nov 28, 2007 - 7:52PM #61
HDRomper
Hi Princess,

At this point I am somewhat reluctant to admit that I am a male and over 45 to boot :>)      (LOL)

It seems that this all reverts back to what Anesis was refering to in the beginning. Why can't there be communication that works for both people BEFORE things get to a big blow up, someone packs there stuff and disapears.

In your case it was very disturbing to not be able to get a good nights sleep. After a point it got plain frustrating. After all, who likes being woke up at the wrong time....

It would have been nice however if the disagreement could have been avoided....

Most likely you and your bf will be talking okay tonight or in the morning. I wish I could say that my wife and I never have any "childish" moments, but we do. Usually when I think about it, there was something else that was adding to the "peas on the pile". For instance if I was already irritated that she was "insensitive" about something that was important to me and now she is keeping me awake.

Hope things clear up for you two quickly.

Cheers
HD
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 28, 2007 - 8:39PM #62
shiloh43
Well everyone while we are talking about how bad we dont like our mates turn it on WE Tv and watch 48 hours and see what happened to that poor woman, she got killed by her husband over money. You will be watching 48 hours by the way i dont know what channel that is on your tv, and then put it on court tv and watch forensic files and see what happens there. after watching that any of should re think our current situtations and either get out or work it out.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 28, 2007 - 10:51PM #63
HDRomper
Shiloh,

You're point that it is not as bad sometimes as we think it is is well taken.

Thanks for your input :>)

Cheers
HD
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Nov 29, 2007 - 4:22PM #64
sharon_bivens
Children!!  Children!!

What is all of this squeaking about up in here? 

Sharon  :)
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 7 of 7  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook