6 years ago  ::  Nov 06, 2007 - 9:47PM #1
universoultraveler
Hello All,

I think  I should have posted my original thread in this area. I am in need of helpful words to get me through this extremely rough time. I am still post partum, 6 1/2 weeks and feel like I am going through too much and would like to hear from you all with prayers, words of wisdom, anything would be wonderful.
My thread is at Comfort & Support, sub title: Coping and General, it is titled: KARMA. I would appreciate it very much and if anyone has any similar experiences, please share.
Thank you.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 06, 2007 - 11:19PM #2
Hatman
To make it easier to find for anyone interested, click KARMA.

Warmest regards-

Hatman
"History records that the moneychangers have used every form of abuse, deceit, intrigue, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance."
-- James Madison(1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 07, 2007 - 10:31AM #3
ArnieBeeGut
universoultraveler,

Welcome to the Divorce & Separation Board, and sorry for what brought you here.  There are many caring folk here like Hatman who will listen compassionately and offer feedback on your difficult situation.  Since the focus of this board is on dealing with troubled relationships and the aftermath of a breakup, you might wish to share about that with others here.

You are hurting so much now, not so much from the end of the relationship, but from all the other stuff that has been happening.  You expected the pregnancy and birth to be a joyful occasion shared with your partner, and have been so disappointed in how it has turned out.  On top of all the struggles with caring for your precious darling and dealing with postpartum depression - a very serious condition in itself - you also have all the hassle and drama of the court battles, which are also preventing you from getting the kind of support you desperately need now.  You feel trapped in an untenable situation, where you can't stay and you can't leave.

Thoughts and prayers are with you in this difficult time.

Blessings,
Arnie
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 07, 2007 - 3:42PM #4
universoultraveler
Thank you Arnie :)
I did receive great words from Hatman and a couple of other members, including you.
I will be posting alot more since each day is a new fight to battle, with not only holding down my negative thoughts and trying to stay positive, but with the courts, his attorney, his family, his word is always going to be against mine, etc.
I am extremely greatful that I found this site. I tried talking in another forum on another website and somebody was extremely hurtful and biased and I quit going there so being apart of this community has been a blessing to me.
Thank you,
Universoultraveler
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 07, 2007 - 5:10PM #5
ArnieBeeGut
universoultraveler,

I am so sorry that you had such a difficult experience on the other site.  It is painful enough to be going through the heartache and post-partum depression.  It takes a lot of courage to share what you have done, and then to receive criticism in response adds to the hurt.  Here you will be held in love and light as the precious child of God that you are!

Blessings,
Arnie
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook