Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Kim and Dave's wedding
7 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 8:09AM #1
anap
Very quickly...I have to go get ready for work

I just got back from Palm Harbor Fl last night. I got to meet Kim,Dave and Lamb for the first time. The wedding was beautiful. I had a great time.

I will try posting pic once I load them into the pc and once I figure it out how to load them into here!  LOL

Have a great day everyone and lets all behave today???? LOL

AnaP
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 8:20AM #2
Hatman
Ana-
It's not hard to upload pics to your profile; you just go to your profile, click on "Upload/Change Photos", then a page opens that has a window in it with a box that says "browse."  Click on that, then look for the folder where you have your pic(s) stored, and click "upload."  It'll tell you when it's done.

Now, how to post them on THREADS, I have NO idear....I tried to go to the page where my pic was uploaded, then click on that yellow mountain-looking icon(advanced WYSIWYG editor---rolling over the icon reveals an info window that says "Insert Image") and putting in the URL, but no dice.

Warmest regards-

Hatman
"History records that the moneychangers have used every form of abuse, deceit, intrigue, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance."
-- James Madison(1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 10:36AM #3
pixie34
to upload to a thread is within the reply box itself. if you have set yourself up for advanced options with the "go advanced" or "user cp" at the top, then that contains an icon that lets you upload the url for the pic. I think.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 12:11PM #4
Hatman

pixie34 wrote:

to upload to a thread is within the reply box itself. if you have set yourself up for advanced options with the "go advanced" or "user cp" at the top, then that contains an icon that lets you upload the url for the pic. I think.

Pixie-
There was a thread awhile ago in which someone was talking about how ego(which some say is an acronym for E.dging G.od O.ut) keeps us from experiencing the fullness of the Most High; the statement reminded me of the cover artwork from Supertramp's "Crime of the Century" album, so I found the pic, dl'ed it to my computer, then uploaded it to my profile.

All that worked great.

However, when I went to post it on that particular thread, I first went to my profile and clicked on that pic, so as to have a specific url for it; when I used that "yellow mountain" icon and filled in the blank with that URL, I got bupkas-zip-nada on that thread page---and I have no idea why.

Maybe I just need to use the [img src] format.  How did you get your pics to show up?

Warmest regards-

Hatman

"History records that the moneychangers have used every form of abuse, deceit, intrigue, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance."
-- James Madison(1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 2:19PM #5
lil_lamb
and i'm back too! i love florida; i think i should move there. that tropical weather!

kim was such a beautiful bride, and dave a handsome groom. the wedding was everything a wedding should be - an easy celebration.

ok. i only have my phone camera... i'm counting on ana's pics...:p but in the meantime, here's a blurry thumbnail and a link to a whole album of the small, blurry photos...:D

flickr album for kim & dave's wedding

mm. i gonna post another blurry pic on the pic thread...
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 7:02PM #6
pixie34

Hatman wrote:

Pixie-
There was a thread awhile ago in which someone was talking about how ego(which some say is an acronym for E.dging G.od O.ut) keeps us from experiencing the fullness of the Most High; the statement reminded me of the cover artwork from Supertramp's "Crime of the Century" album, so I found the pic, dl'ed it to my computer, then uploaded it to my profile.

All that worked great.

However, when I went to post it on that particular thread, I first went to my profile and clicked on that pic, so as to have a specific url for it; when I used that "yellow mountain" icon and filled in the blank with that URL, I got bupkas-zip-nada on that thread page---and I have no idea why.

Maybe I just need to use the [img src] format. How did you get your pics to show up?

Warmest regards-

Hatman

that might be why mine are ok, I don't use beliefnet for my pics, I upload them to my flickr account and then get my url grab from them, and paste it into the image tool on the reply box here.

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 7:04PM #7
pixie34
ink is so beautiful! and dave looks ecstatic; i hope they will be very happy. So you AND Ana got to go, that is so cool.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 8:04PM #8
anap
I will try uploading my pic into my pic later..thanks Hatman and Pixie

Rachel.....coolllll that one looks nice!!!! You'r fast!!!!!  LOL

Yes move to Fl will ya!!!

Yes Kim looked beautiful and Dave was very handsome! It was awesome meeting them and you Rachel as well!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 7:02PM #9
pixie34

Hatman wrote:

Pixie-

All that worked great.

Maybe I just need to use the [img src] format. How did you get your pics to show up?

Warmest regards-

Hatman

that might be why mine are ok, I don't use beliefnet for my pics, I upload them to my flickr account and then get my url grab from them, and paste it into the image tool on the reply box here.

Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 29, 2007 - 7:04PM #10
pixie34
ink is so beautiful! and dave looks ecstatic; i hope they will be very happy. So you AND Ana got to go, that is so cool.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook