Page 5 of 11  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Welcome to the Divorce Forum!
7 years ago  ::  Jan 07, 2008 - 12:05AM #41
hopeforus
Hello Sharon: I'm glad also to have found this place again. Look forward to hearing more from you, and thanks for the mails!!!
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Jan 07, 2008 - 12:13AM #42
hopeforus
Hello Arnie, good to be back, I look forward to spending some time here, (if i can figure this out!!!), and want to let others know that it only gets better, and much easier with the great and caring people here. Truly a Blessing. I hope in some small way I can repay the love and understanding that was shown to me. My name says it all, there IS Hopeforus...BOB
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 21, 2008 - 4:12PM #43
yankeeboy
anyone out there who can explain to me how all this works     help........ what i would like is to join in the discussions and get advice and support ...i really dont seem to be grasping the whole concept of this and how it works.....i dont even know how i got to this site or what to do?????? i am in need of some support and understanding and advice..divorce....i am 55 years old and only been married for two years and already  headed for a divorce....the depression the worries and the inner thoughts are driving me crazy....i lost my first wife to a long drawin out illness and had a tough time getting over that , then i met this woman that i thought was just amasing only to find out that she was not the person i thought  that she was...she got involved in some legal issuses and since has disappeared into thin air the only way i have of communicating is by an email address... and only about what she feels like saying and when.....i have tried to communicate to her that i am here and trying to understand what is going on but i am being kept in the dark about everything....i have a son who is fifteen years old and need to make some decisions about what to do if anything.or should i just sit back and wait.....my imagineation is running rampid on me , not knowing anything that is going on...she was always a very controling person and many times very abusive...she is a professional person in the medical field but i think that there is an addiction problem and i dont know what way to turn.............any help????????? any suggestions?????????? am i on the right site and how do i use this site???????? any help any where is needed and wanted.........thanks yankeeboy...........
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 27, 2008 - 4:02PM #44
ArnieBeeGut
yankeeboy,

A belated welcome to the Divorce & Separation Forum, and sorry for what brought you here.  And especially may sympathies be offered for the sad loss of your first wife.

To participate in the discussion forums, you can simply do what you have done here - if a thread piques your interest, post a response.  I would also encourage you to start your own thread focusing on the issues you are facing, and getting feedback for same.  You might find it useful to visit the New Members Forum as well.  Whether it is the "right" site is something only you can decide.  There are terrific people here who are happy to interact and give feedback & advice.

After only being married to your second wife a relatively short time, you have been surprised and disappointed by what has happened.  You are confused about why she would leave and refuse all contact other than the limited one being offered.  Part of you is ready to just end the marriage abd be done with it, and part of you also wants to try an work things out.  And you are not seeing how that is possible without closer communication.

Blessings,
ArnieBeeGut
Beliefnet Community Host
Divorce & Separation
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 28, 2008 - 2:29AM #45
onlyme3
Hello. I'm new to this. I just need to vent. I was with the man of my dreams. We met in 6th grade. We were best friends. Then we became a couple a year later. 3 years later, my first love and I had our first baby, a girl. On and  off we'd break up. Him always cheating on me. Then he went to prison for almost 9 years. I waited for him.  Then something happened to me while he was away and I had a break down. During that time. I had an affair. He was devistated. We reconciled as we always do; and when he got paroled, we got married. That was 2 years ago. Since then, we had another child, a boy and have had a rocky marriage. I've loved him since the first time I saw him. I'm willing to work things out, but now he wants a divorce. He cheated on me again. Now he says our marriage was a mistake and that he doesn't love me anymore. My soul is numb and my heart is broken. All I can do is cry and pray. This doesn't get any better no matter how many times we break up. I have no more strength left in me.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 09, 2008 - 11:44AM #46
hopethrufaith
Hi, I read your post and am so very sorry for the troubles that you have. I saw that your's was the last post here. did no one respond to you?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 09, 2008 - 1:29PM #47
ricky
Hi All,

Just got divorced Monday. Wife said she did't love anymore etc. i found out there was someone else and she still denies the other person. i found out a lot of bad things about him etc. Do you tell people friends and possibly her parents what i know and found out. How do you deal with it.? I need to get this out that she cheated on me.

Thanks
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 13, 2008 - 6:01PM #48
ArnieBeeGut
ricky,

Welcome to the Divorce & Separation Forum, and sorry for what brought you here.  There are many caring members who are happy to share their thoughts and give feedback.  And there are typically more responses when a new thread is started - for some reason this"Welcome" thread seems to be nearly "invisible" at times, maybe like a painting in one's house that is eventually not "seen" any more.  In any event, I hope you can stay awhile and interact with the members here.

This divorce was against your wishes, and you agreed to it despite not really wanting to.  You have learned of an infidelity that occurred, and you are wondering what to tell others and whether to discuss it at all.  Part of you may be afraid that people are not seeing how she really "is" by not knowing what happened, and you want to set them straight.  And part of you recognizes that may not be the best thing to do.  Perhaps you are feeling stuck - having difficult feelings that you need to express, and also not wanting to seem that you are gossiping or badmouthing her.

You don't have any friend or family member who is close enough to confide in privately about what happened.

Maybe it would be helpful to write more about it by creating a thread here.

Blessings,
ArnieBeeGut
Beliefnet Community Host
Divorce & Separation
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 13, 2008 - 7:59PM #49
boodlebear
Ricky, how did you find things out about this person your ex-wife likes?
You said you need to get this out that she cheated on you. Did you mean off your chest or out in the world? Tit-for-tat?
Dude, I completely understand.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 13, 2008 - 7:59PM #50
boodlebear
Ricky, how did you find things out about this person your ex-wife likes?
You said you need to get this out that she cheated on you. Did you mean off your chest or out in the world? Tit-for-tat?
Dude, I completely understand.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 5 of 11  •  Prev 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook