Page 1 of 11  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Welcome to the Divorce Forum!
7 years ago  ::  Oct 10, 2007 - 1:21AM #1
ArnieBeeGut
Welcome to the Divorce Forum!  This is a place where those struggling with the pain of a hurting or troubled marriage can interact and share thoughts and feelings.  The pain of divorce is among the most difficult to deal with, and many here are struggling with deep pain.  Here some of that pain can be expressed and possibly released as members find their way towards healing.  By listening respectfully and giving constructive feedback, members can help each other as well as themselves.

Blessings,

ArnieBeeGut
Beliefnet Community Host
Divorce Forum
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 16, 2007 - 1:25PM #2
HDRomper
Hi Arnie,

Just want to start off by thanking you for all the kindness, patience and information you have  shared with me. You have been so much help.

Does this forum take the place of the Divorce and Separation board we've been using?

Thanks
HD

ps.  What have you done with Bbabs?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 16, 2007 - 2:52PM #3
ArnieBeeGut
HD,

Thank you for all you have brought to this community!

Yes, this will be our new home - the old one will be active until next Monday, at which time we won't be able to post there only here - "here" being the great swath of sparkling new forums that have been created!

I saw Bbabs around here somewhere - she uploaded some cool pictures to her profile, so she should be along shortly.

Blessings!
Arnie
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 16, 2007 - 3:43PM #4
sharon_bivens
Well, hello!!  I found you!  (I may never find you again, but....here I am for now!)

Love to all,

Sharon
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 16, 2007 - 3:49PM #5
ArnieBeeGut
Welcome to our new home Sharon - watch out for all the boxes! :p

If you get lost, just send up a signal flare!

Arnie
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 16, 2007 - 3:59PM #6
sharon_bivens
I hate moving with a passion, too!  It will take me forever to find everything!!!  ha

I don't know where Bbabs is, but she is floating around, too.  :)

Sharon
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 16, 2007 - 9:44PM #7
ArnieBeeGut
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 17, 2007 - 3:22PM #8
HDRomper
Thanks for the welcome Arnie :)
Still adding pictures and such to my profile. Bbabs has done a nice job with hers. Can't find her though......   ;)

Cheers
HD
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 19, 2007 - 11:58AM #9
sapervi
[QUOTE=HDRomper;4659]Thanks for the welcome Arnie :)
Still adding pictures and such to my profile. Bbabs has done a nice job with hers. Can't find her though......   ;)

Cheers
HD[/QUOTE]

well -hello all.
greetings to ArnieBeeGut - for the new system of the groups . long live the new system...
I was in this Beliefnet.com groups 2 years ago., in a diferent nick and diferent environment.

Just registered anew, and started looking around. this is my first post.
as you sad, ArnieBeeGut - divorce is painfull. But how about the pains of not being able to get a divorce?  I live in Israel, and am a Jew - and according to the Laws here - it is the 'man' that "gives' the divorce. But in practice- it is the court of the Jewish Rabinate - that decides it. and if the woman do not abide to ther rule- they let her- be. and the 'man' is then -'left like a hot potato' to roam in the sand....

I'm 63 now- 26 years separated from my wife- but in loving contact with my 2 boys. Now married in love. I am a proud & happy grandad of 4 grandkids.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Oct 19, 2007 - 8:39PM #10
Hatman
Arnie-
That pic reminded me of a story:

A man was walking down the street one day when he saw a guy struggling with a couch in a doorway; having some time on his hands, he called out, "Hey!  Need a hand with that couch?"  The other guy said, "Sure!"

So they struggled and struggled with it for about 10 minutes; sweating, the couch owner said "Man!  I don't think I'm EVER going to get this couch out of here!"

"Out?" asked the volunteer, "You wanted to take it OUT?"

*grin*

Warmest regards-

Hatman
"History records that the moneychangers have used every form of abuse, deceit, intrigue, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance."
-- James Madison(1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 11  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook