Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3
Switch to Forum Live View "Man" Beats Two-Year-Old Girl
3 years ago  ::  Dec 19, 2011 - 1:18PM #21
Idbc

Dec 15, 2011 -- 4:59PM, mountain_man wrote:

How could any sane person believe it is in any way proper to beat, not spank but BEAT, a two year old? I'm not a violent person, but seeing that.... well....

Here's the story.

I'm glad they got the mother too. She should lose custody and the guy, he's in no way a man, should be in prison until the girl turns 21.

This is about the 4th story I've heard about some guy trying to "toughen up" a small child. Where do these idiots get such an idea?

www.religioustolerance.org/spankin13.htm

HAVE A THINKING DAY MAY REASON GUIDE YOU
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 20, 2011 - 4:53PM #22
Stardove

(((((Maine)))))

Beliefnet Community Wide Moderator ~ Peace Love Stardove
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community

The sun rises every morning and sheds light, vanquishing the night's darkness. The rooster also rises every morning only, unlike the sun, he simply makes noise. But the darkness of the night is dispelled by sunshine, not by the rooster's crowing.The world can use more light and less noise. Where I can, I want to be light.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 20, 2011 - 4:57PM #23
mainecaptain

Dec 20, 2011 -- 4:53PM, Stardove wrote:

(((((Maine)))))

Thank you sweet lady, (((Stardove))))Laughing

A tyrant must put on the appearance of uncommon devotion to religion. Subjects are less apprehensive of illegal treatment from a ruler whom they consider god-fearing and pious. On the other hand, they do less easily move against him, believing that he has the gods on his side. Aristotle
Never discourage anyone...who continually makes progress, no matter how slow. Plato..
"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives" Jackie Robinson
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 21, 2011 - 6:40PM #24
BillThinks4Himself

Don't ever let a child be mistreated in your presence.  I'm not suggesting you micromanage another parent's job.  I'm just saying, if someone crosses a line like this, step over it yourself and stop it in its tracks - even if you have to beat the beater till he pisses blood.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 29, 2011 - 4:27PM #25
rangerken

This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone

Libertarian, Conservative, Life member of the NRA and VFW
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jan 11, 2012 - 10:28PM #26
jesusfreakgal

One of the sweetest and cutest kids I know is a 2 year old girl. A week ago I was in Subway having dinner, andd ran into her, her older sister and their dad. I thought it was cute when I heard her speak. I love hearing kids that young speak (which, to a large extent they kinda barely do). It makes me soooooooooooooooooo upset to think of anyone being abused in anyway shape or form, let alone one barely old enough to verbally communicate. And to whoever mentioned Erikson, I remember learning about his stages of development. Might not have been in Psych '101' though.

JFG

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook