Page 7 of 7  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
3 years ago  ::  Apr 23, 2011 - 9:57AM #61
Karma_yeshe_dorje

kangarro population down, eating their meat
Today I fried kangaroo with chilli, garlic, and ginger.

tropical climates, with plenty rain
This is not right here. I have seen bananas growing in coastal regions far to the north.

master degree in their respective professions.  She is in the medical field, and he is in the educational 
I understand the military use for medicine. What is military education about?

convenience and confort
You consider rural living to be inconvenient and uncomfortable!

crude and cold winters love to see sunshining
Canberra gets frost. This country has the world's highest incidence of skin cancer!

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 23, 2011 - 10:07AM #62
Karma_yeshe_dorje

Silverada:

suffering has a much more heavy  karmatic retribution on them
Germany and France have a history of warfare and invasion. Yet both are now parties in the European Union!

nationalities, culture and language
Form a creole! 

encourage them to reconstruct
Does your country provide advisors?

sacrifices and hard work
Careful consideration and research.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 08, 2011 - 11:33PM #63
Karma_yeshe_dorje

I am eating vegetarian curry soup and steamed rice. I cooked the soup overnight in my slow cooker. Spare quantity of both, I have put in the fridge.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 09, 2011 - 1:39AM #64
Silverada

May 8, 2011 -- 11:33PM, Karma_yeshe_dorje wrote:

I am eating vegetarian curry soup and steamed rice. I cooked the soup overnight in my slow cooker. Spare quantity of both, I have put in the fridge.

I see you are cooking, which is very good, it relax you and also is good for your health, if you only put natural ingredients.

I had for dinner pasta, for which I made white sause and with grilled  vegetables, it was a good dinner.   

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 09, 2011 - 4:10AM #65
Karma_yeshe_dorje

Dear Silverada:

I had for dinner pasta, for which I made white sause and with grilled  vegetables
Please tell me about cooking pasta, and grilling vegetables. Also I need to know how to poach eggs.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 09, 2011 - 8:02AM #66
Silverada

May 9, 2011 -- 4:10AM, Karma_yeshe_dorje wrote:

Dear Silverada:

I had for dinner pasta, for which I made white sause and with grilled  vegetables
Please tell me about cooking pasta, and grilling vegetables. Also I need to know how to poach eggs.

I think I told you about pasta in a previous post.  Any way write it down please.  I buy linguine in a  a package of  one pound  and first I use only half a pound and I left the other half for another occassion.  Use a meduim size pan and boild some water with a little salt and oil.  When  the water is boiling put the pasta and move it with a fork until each linguini is loose.  Let it boil for 4 minutes,  put a little more water and let it boil for 4 minutes or more,  until the pasta is cooked but not too soft.

In a separate pan, you do your tomato sause, or white sause. When your pasta is done, drain it serve yourself what you can eat in a plate and put on top some of the sause and some parmesan or roman cheese. If you have some pasta left save in the refrigerator for another day.  From half a package I eat four times. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 09, 2011 - 8:09AM #67
Silverada

I have a small electric grill, where I cook all my vegetable.  Wash your vegetable with a a small iron  brush, cut them  in one or more inch slices and put them in  the previous heated grill, leave for a few minutes, and them turned for a few minutes more, and they are done.

Put some salt.  a little olive oil and some spice herbs.  Next time I do it I´ll send you a photo.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 09, 2011 - 8:18AM #68
Silverada

To poach the eggs, you put some water in a small frying pan, sprinkle with salt. When the water is boiling open the egg and drop it  on the water and let it voil for 2 o 3 minutes.  If you don´t like eggs soft, then turn it and cook the other side. It is done in 3 minutes or so.    

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 09, 2011 - 8:27AM #69
Karma_yeshe_dorje

Hello again Silverada:

a package of  one pound
Your country uses Imperial measurements?

I just went shopping at a supermarket that wasn't the cheapest. And I splurged expensively!

white sause
Tell me what this is.

iron  brush
I am not familiar with this.

I´ll send you a photo.
Yes, please.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 7 of 7  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement