nnn123

Big Cats Purring and Meowing

Purring Cougar Kneading & Sucking

www.youtube.com/watch?v=W461djpQl2s&NR=1

Purring Cougar II

www.youtube.com/watch?v=-A6zLuXVJ4w

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Cheetah Purring

www.youtube.com/watch?v=drq_ww7Ytzw&feat...

Cheetah Purring II

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4T7wL_lsQ&feat...

Cheetah Meowing

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qN8L9gXqc68&feat...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Purring bobcat

www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRsHYEL1mrM&feat...

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Apr 27, 2011 - 12:30PM #12
Rebecca

I need to come here when I am having a bad day!! Way to warm my heart!! Thanks!

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 15, 2011 - 5:33AM #13
nnn123

thanks for the kind words, have a blessed day!

Cat and owl playing

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iqmba7npY8g

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 27, 2011 - 2:06PM #14
nnn123

Cat mom hugs baby kitten

www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XuDO99y3n4

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 23, 2011 - 3:50PM #15
christine3
I am against putting animals in zoos, or birds in cages.  Zoos make money for people...are not good for animals.  People should report abuse of animals no matter what.  No matter what commercials say on TV about how much animals like dry food, no animal likes the same dry food day in and day out.  People should not eat animals (I consider it a form of cannibalism) but eating animals is not going to change for awhile.  Domesticated animals have the same physical and emotional needs as humans.  Vet costs should not be so expensive.  I have a lot of gripes.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 23, 2011 - 4:13PM #16
Ironhold

Jul 23, 2011 -- 3:50PM, christine3 wrote:

I am against putting animals in zoos, or birds in cages.  Zoos make money for people...are not good for animals.  People should report abuse of animals no matter what.  No matter what commercials say on TV about how much animals like dry food, no animal likes the same dry food day in and day out.  People should not eat animals (I consider it a form of cannibalism) but eating animals is not going to change for awhile.  Domesticated animals have the same physical and emotional needs as humans.  Vet costs should not be so expensive.  I have a lot of gripes.

You do realize that the only reason some species still even exist is because zoos have been doing their darndest to keep them alive, right?

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 23, 2011 - 4:45PM #17
christine3

Jul 23, 2011 -- 4:13PM, Ironhold wrote:

Jul 23, 2011 -- 3:50PM, christine3 wrote:

You do realize that the only reason some species still even exist is because zoos have been doing their darndest to keep them alive, right?

The topic is a huge one, but animal reserves are the best.  Zoos are no better than prisons.  I'm not dismissing what you say, but don't so quickly dismiss my point either.  I've been in zoos that make me sick.  An animal's life being taken, and put into a small compartment.  But no problem...if they die there's always more where that one came from.  Zoos are money-making enterprises.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 23, 2011 - 5:32PM #18
Ironhold

Jul 23, 2011 -- 4:45PM, christine3 wrote:

Jul 23, 2011 -- 4:13PM, Ironhold wrote:

The topic is a huge one, but animal reserves are the best.  Zoos are no better than prisons.  I'm not dismissing what you say, but don't so quickly dismiss my point either.  I've been in zoos that make me sick.  An animal's life being taken, and put into a small compartment.  But no problem...if they die there's always more where that one came from.  Zoos are money-making enterprises.

Most of the zoos I've been in were created for the purpose of bringing "wild" and "exotic" animals to larger cities so that the locals can actually come to appreciate nature. They go to length in order to keep the animals safe and healthy, and one - the Cameron Park Zoo in Waco (TX) - actually puts its animals up at the first sign of bad weather.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 23, 2011 - 6:22PM #19
christine3
Ironhold said:  Most of the zoos I've been in were created for the purpose of bringing "wild" and "exotic" animals to larger cities so that the locals can actually come to appreciate nature. They go to length in order to keep the animals safe and healthy, and one - the Cameron Park Zoo in Waco (TX) - actually puts its animals up at the first sign of bad weather.
________
Well, in their minds, they are being helpful.  In their minds they have created a place so the locals can come and appreciate nature, but all the viewers are seeing is a captive animals in a prison that makes money off of viewers.  That animal is not living its life.  Animals in their natural habitat span large distances and do not live singularly.  I've been in zoos where there is one animal to a cage.  Animals do not live singularly, in a cage.  Put yourself in that position, could you live singularly in a cage? You'd go crazy in short time.  That's what I see...depressed animals and animals pacing all day.  They have been driven crazy.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 25, 2011 - 11:53AM #20
christine3
Hero dog saves another dog on busy highway.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsP3dzVwj5Y

Please send to all the people you know to help raise the consciousness.  We are all connected.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook