Page 11 of 11  •  Prev 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Introduce Your Pets
3 years ago  ::  Sep 10, 2011 - 11:08PM #101
Fae

The top is my Babygirl!! :D I have had her for 4 1/2 years now and she was fully grown when she wondered up on my gramma's property, so we don't know how old she is. She had her full, white coat then as a Great Pyrenese. I had to shave her because she was starting to have signs of heat stroke, they just aren't meant for Arkansas weather. So she has her spots showing and she always will. I don't know, she might be some sort of mix because she only weighs 80 lbs she's kind of small. But looks and mannerisms are all GP. She is very, very protective, she will start a fight with any animal within seeing distance if it is bigger than a grown cat. :/ That's why we got Klaus as a puppy. But she is the biggest sweetheart with people you will ever meet, everyone that comes over say they want to take her home with them.

The other ofcourse is Klaus my German Shepard. He just turned 1, he's a big boy and quite a handful but im glad he finally settles down long enough for me to pet him now lol. He thinks he's a lap dog even weighing 70-some pounds now. He learns faster than any other dog I've had.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 12, 2011 - 12:54PM #102
appy20

Sep 10, 2011 -- 11:08PM, Fae wrote:

The top is my Babygirl!! :D I have had her for 4 1/2 years now and she was fully grown when she wondered up on my gramma's property, so we don't know how old she is. She had her full, white coat then as a Great Pyrenese. I had to shave her because she was starting to have signs of heat stroke, they just aren't meant for Arkansas weather. So she has her spots showing and she always will. I don't know, she might be some sort of mix because she only weighs 80 lbs she's kind of small. But looks and mannerisms are all GP. She is very, very protective, she will start a fight with any animal within seeing distance if it is bigger than a grown cat. :/ That's why we got Klaus as a puppy. But she is the biggest sweetheart with people you will ever meet, everyone that comes over say they want to take her home with them.

The other ofcourse is Klaus my German Shepard. He just turned 1, he's a big boy and quite a handful but im glad he finally settles down long enough for me to pet him now lol. He thinks he's a lap dog even weighing 70-some pounds now. He learns faster than any other dog I've had.

Beautiful dogs. I really think they are so lovely.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 12, 2011 - 12:54PM #103
appy20

Dec 4, 2010 -- 9:29PM, Callsignowl wrote:

This is my spoiled Cockatiel, Donny. He has pied coloration and is  about 2 years old. Donny has just a wonderful little personality: he  loves people and will climb right on to your shoulder to sing and talk  to you! (yes, he does talk. He says "hello" and "pretty bird") I  recieved this charmer for my 16th Birthday, and it was love at first  sight!! Donny has a bit of a 'fetish' in that he likes to talk and sing to feet. It is so funny to have him saranade your big toe!!

I am now in college, and pets are not allowed in the  dorms. Donny is being taken care of by my Mother and little sister (whom  Donny absolutely adores). I do miss him terribly while at school and  love coming home to see my 'baby'.

i had some wonderful cockatiels for a long time.  they are the most loving bird you can have.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 11 of 11  •  Prev 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook