5 years ago  ::  Mar 04, 2010 - 8:37AM #1
appy20

I have had this dream two nights in a row. It is a wonderful dream and when I wake up I am at total peace. 

I dream that I am visiting this elderly, very refined lady.  I don't know who she is. I have never met or seen this woman before.  We are at her house having tea.  For part of the dream, we are walking around her property which has a  lot of lovely pink Crepe Myrtles surrounding it.  The rest of the dream, we are in her den having tea.  In both places, we are discussing cats.  Her cat is not there.   Her cat is in a cat nursing home called Country Gardens because she can't take care of it. She loves and misses the cat a lot.

During the last part of the dream, in her den, Scout is there.  He is sitting very regally in the center of her beautiful area rug.  He is actually behaving and not tearing up her house.  Which means this ain't reality. LOL  He is there and she enjoys having him there.  He is very sweet.  And beautiful. 

When I wake up, I feel as if I had, indeed, been visiting a wonderful lady.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 04, 2010 - 10:14AM #2
Christianlib

I'm not given to dream interpretation, but as I read that, a crystal clear thought came to me.  Perhaps you ARE visiting a wonderful lady. Perhaps you are visiting a future appy20.

Democrats think the glass is half full.
Republicans think the glass is theirs.
Libertarians want to break the glass, because they think a conspiracy created it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 04, 2010 - 10:30AM #3
appy20

Nah, my house will never be that neat nor my garden that manicured. LOL. I do, so wish.....

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 04, 2010 - 1:45PM #4
Bohemiangrrl

Awww, that is a lovely dream.  I had a dream a few months back that I was visiting this older sweet lady who was bedridden.  We laughed and chatted and both crocheted some projects together.  :)

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 05, 2010 - 9:04AM #5
appy20

I used to never remember my dreams and I now have had a second wonderful dream.  I am sick with my usual respiratory gunk. I only take allegra in the mornings and by evening it wears off.  By the time I went to bed, my nasal passages were swollen shut and I could only breathe through my nose.  I  had this dream:

I was being pulled in a sled by a unicorn across a snowy tundra.  I was wrapped in wonderful comforters.  We came to a beautiful, wide river with a strong current.  The unicorn backed the sled into the river  and the body of the sled detached and off I floated down the river.  Some ways down, an elf floated up in a boat.  He got in my boat and gave me a strong drink of stuff that he said would enable me to breathe and rest well. He said that I would wake up feeling really refreshed.  The drink wasn't bad but it wasn't great enough to become a recreational type thing.  I drank it and went to sleep.  Lo and behold when I woke up, both nasal passages were wide open and I felt awesome as if I had the best sleep I have ever had.   

Now, I am at work, my nasal passages are shut again and where the heck is that elf?

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 05, 2010 - 9:12AM #6
Bohemiangrrl

I spent my evening last night helping install fibreglass insulation in a VERY dusty old buidling.  If you see that elf, please send him my way too.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Mar 05, 2010 - 9:36AM #7
appy20

The dream has triggered an interest in elves.  I read a lot of fantasy literature (but not recently) but never read up on elves.  One odd coincidence.  I read that in  some countries, there was a practice of leaving treats out for elves with butter being a favorite.  I rarely have butter in my house but I  baked  two chocolate chip cheesecakes for a coworker last Sunday night.  I found a stick of butter in the dishwasher.  I don't know how it got there but I suspect I dropped a stick and a monkey got involved.  I leave the dw open to air dry dishes and the monkeys, who learned from Magellan, that DWs are great playgrounds.  The monkeys do strange things all of the time.  

Between elves and monkeys, maybe I need to move. LOL

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook