Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3
Switch to Forum Live View Beer Drinkers Rejoice!
5 years ago  ::  Feb 12, 2010 - 3:33PM #21
Agnosticspirit

CL, Marcion.... love the last couple posts.... Too funny! Smile

Tribalism, ethnocentricism, racism, nationalism, and FEAR is the Mind Killer... >:(

For user to user support and to look up the latest glitch reports, check the Beliefnet Knowledgebase by clicking on the link below!

Beliefnet Knowledgebase
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 12, 2010 - 4:57PM #22
loveontheair

Hello,

How do you get a couple of blonde's up on to the roof?

Tell them the drinks are on the house...

If I do drink beer I will drink Belgium beer and Stella.

love

Good works will never produce faith, but faith will always produce good works. loveontheair
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 12, 2010 - 5:20PM #23
Grinandbearit

Red wine for me! So glad it's Friday!!

1Co 1:18  For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
1Co 1:27  But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
Co 2:14  But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
1Co 3:19  For the wisdom of this world is foolishness with God. For it is written, He taketh the wise in their own craftiness.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 19, 2010 - 10:47AM #24
Merope

This thread was moved from the Hot Topics Zone.

Merope
Beliefnet Community Host
Hot Topics Zone

Merope | Beliefnet Community Manager
Problems? Send a message to Beliefnet_community
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 19, 2010 - 11:01AM #25
Dar

Feb 9, 2010 -- 11:38AM, Girlchristian wrote:

Not really a beer fan so I'll stick to milk for my bones and red wine for my heart. :-)

Believe it or not, milk is not good for you. Consider this "Animals stop drinking milk after being weaned".  Milk is very mucus forming and unhealthy to the human body. But the FDA will not tell you the truth about milk and many other chemically laden processed foods that are on the market because they would loose millions in sales. You would be doing yourself a great service by obtaining your calcium from other sources such as almonds, spinach, etc.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 3  •  Prev 1 2 3

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook