Switch to Forum Live View Quality Kosher Supplement Manufacturer
5 years ago  ::  Dec 28, 2009 - 6:24AM #1
Lisafitzgerald

I have a health food store and I also sell supplements. Lately I've been getting a lot of requests for kosher products. Apparently, a lot of people prefer kosher - those who are allergic to specific allergens, some prefer it for religious reasons or simply because they feel kosher supplements go through a more rigorous quality control process. I've always wanted to start manufacturing my own brand of private labeled supplement. I thought kosher supplements are a good place to start - right from multi-vitamins to supplements that target specific health conditions. I’m searching for quality kosher supplement contract manufacturer. Could anyone suggest a few names?

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Feb 26, 2010 - 4:42AM #2
Carl

Kosher is definitely becoming a more popular choice. Any "added-value" claim on a supplement increases quality perception of the product. Many consumers choose these knowing that there is a higher standard of quality supplement manufacturing involved. They are also willing to pay more for such premiums. So considering consumer trends you will probably do well selling Kosher vitamins or other kosher supplements. I would suggest you try a quality supplement manufacturer if you want to establish yourself in the long run. I've had some experience with Vitacap Labs - they emphasize quality, have GMP-certified facilities and a good team of research engineers. Let me know if you need more information about them.

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook