Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
Switch to Forum Live View NEW ZEALAND'S CAPITAL OFFENSE ?????!!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????
5 years ago  ::  Sep 02, 2009 - 9:32PM #11
mountain_man

Sep 2, 2009 -- 12:34PM, Agnosticspirit wrote:

But does she deserve to be fired for this?

She was not fired for the all caps, the !!!, or the colored fonts. She was fired for continuing when told not to use all those things. I find it hard to believe she was not warned or at least told her behavior was inappropriate in the business realm. The supervisor should have doccumented things better.

Dave - Just a Man in the Mountains.

I am a Humanist. I believe in a rational philosophy of life, informed by science, inspired by art, and motivated by a desire to do good for its own sake and not by an expectation of a reward or fear of punishment in an afterlife.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 02, 2009 - 9:41PM #12
Erey

We reallly don't know if she was or was not appropriately warned and cautioned about her email style.  However, most people know this is considered unpleasant and unprofessional.  Perhaps this was a straw that broke the camel's back and she was fired for a variety of reasons including email.  OR  Maybe the bosses wife just doesn't like her because she is kinda cute and is 15 years younger than the wife herself.   And the wife along with her best friend and fellow harpie the Office Manager plotted against this innocent young woman out of meaness and jealosy?  New Zealand is a very long way away

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Sep 14, 2009 - 10:18PM #13
Agnosticspirit

This thread has been moved from Hot Topics Zone to Workplace Spirituality.

agnosticspirit - Bnet Community host

Tribalism, ethnocentricism, racism, nationalism, and FEAR is the Mind Killer... >:(

For user to user support and to look up the latest glitch reports, check the Beliefnet Knowledgebase by clicking on the link below!

Beliefnet Knowledgebase
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Nov 28, 2009 - 8:44PM #14
klm

I worked in an office where a women was sending out letters but when the supervisor put in the basket a letter she wanted mailed she found all the enevolpes the women wrote had every charecter in the address a different color.     Plus she doted all the i's with a red heart the supervisor took them out and made her do them over.  The women who wrote them was so insulted.   Can you imagine working in an office and not knowing the minimum way how to address a business envelope

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook