Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4
Switch to Forum Live View The REAL Kitty Blues
7 years ago  ::  May 13, 2008 - 5:01PM #31
appy20
I used TTellington Touch on Simba and believe it or not (and I was NOT a believer), that worked.

Check out your library.
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  May 16, 2008 - 1:35AM #32
RememberFriends
I tried calling the TV news & the News Paper neither of them really wanted to do a story. The News Paper did give me some places to call which I did  & left  a message. I have the name of a reporter for the News Paper who I am suppose to email but I didn't get a chance to do it today.  Spooky seems to being pretty good. Today he walked out of the pen & then went back in by himself ! !  I try to go out everyday & pet him. I'm still not sure what we are going to do. We are just taking it one day at a time ! !  I'm not sure about the flyers. Without the news coverage I don't think they  will work ! !  I don't think I would be able to get people to donate money with just the flyers. Well as I said we are just taking one day at a time.  Today was a very bad day for us so I wasn't able to get out to see him.     Another subject - What happened to the forums. I can't find the depression or the weight loss forum that I use to write on????   MAW
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  May 16, 2008 - 1:35AM #33
RememberFriends
I tried calling the TV news & the News Paper neither of them really wanted to do a story. The News Paper did give me some places to call which I did  & left  a message. I have the name of a reporter for the News Paper who I am suppose to email but I didn't get a chance to do it today.  Spooky seems to being pretty good. Today he walked out of the pen & then went back in by himself ! !  I try to go out everyday & pet him. I'm still not sure what we are going to do. We are just taking it one day at a time ! !  I'm not sure about the flyers. Without the news coverage I don't think they  will work ! !  I don't think I would be able to get people to donate money with just the flyers. Well as I said we are just taking one day at a time.  Today was a very bad day for us so I wasn't able to get out to see him.     Another subject - What happened to the forums. I can't find the depression or the weight loss forum that I use to write on????   MAW
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 4 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook