Page 7 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Your Financial Prayer
4 years ago  ::  Dec 27, 2010 - 11:41PM #61
maskidder

I could use some prayers/good thoughts to come up with enough money to pay our rent this month. 

All three of my children came down with the flu on Christmas Eve and we have had to use the rent money to pay for Urgent Care visits and medicine.  (One of my kids has lung problems and is currently on breathing treatments and oxygen, so not going to the doctor and getting medicine wasn't exactly optional.)

My husband was laid off in October 2007 (the day before we were married).  He found another job in November, 2008, but was again laid off.  He's been working part time, seasonally, but that ended in October and won't begin again until April.  We are living off of my part time income. 

Thanks!

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 06, 2011 - 3:38PM #62
TRICIA.M

SurprisedToday My Mother was admitted into the hospital and is very ill, My Husband lost His job and hasn't been paid in the last 2 weeks. Please pray for us to recover from all of this. I know God is My Rock and He will provide , He always does !!!But His word told Me ,Where 2 or 3 are gathered together in prayer so He is in the midst of Them!!!Selah!!! Praise God from all whose blessing fall!!!!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jan 12, 2011 - 10:43AM #63
needhope123

Dear Heavenly Father,

I pray to you that you will heal me and my family in this urgent time of need. My husband lost his job for 11 months and we ended up losing our home of 16 years and making our beautiful, deserving, Straight A daughter quit college as we couldn;t pay for it anymore. We begged the bank for help but they did not care enough to help us. We had no one to borrow from or turn to and we have had such terrible money woes for three years now. I have prayed everyday that you would help us, dear God but my faith must not be strong enough or you must not think us worthy of your help because no help has come. My husband and I have done without medication and food and everything that we could possibly do without to save a dollar. My husband now has to commute two hours everyday getting up 3am in the morning to get to work on time and has to work in a factory ten-to twelve hour shifts and he has been in two car accidents neither was his fault). I had to put my 14 year old dog (my best friend) to sleep as no one would rent to us with an old dog. My younger daughter (17 years old) lost her best friend of 17 years, Aubrey in a tragic car accident in August 2010 during the time that the bank was foreclosing on our home and we were forced to move. I have been a nurse for 26 years, God, and I have tried so to pray and help all that I have come into contact with or have asked for my help. Please lift this cloud of bad luck from us God and help us to be faithful that you will bring us help and end our suffering. In Jesus Chirst's name I pray,Amen.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 25, 2011 - 5:59PM #64
PrayerMonger

I wish I had more money.  Not because i'm greedy, but just because i wish it were easier to provide for the ones that depend on me.  I'm building a website for prayers.

Moderated by Merope on Jun 08, 2011 - 05:12PM
My favorite Prayers.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 22, 2011 - 10:47AM #65
Mariadelilah

I have bee through a lot of financial prolems when my youngest son at the age of 3 was operated with apendictomy.My husband at that time wasnt able to get back to work and so we were so financially drained up.we had so many loans from some friends,which until now hasnt paid.offMy husband got his job again but unluckily due to the global crisis his salaray has gone down,we have have to accept the reality that we really needed to survive so he still have the job eventhough of the small salaray he has.All my 5kids are now in school.my eldest (a hearing impaired) graduated his colclegiate course with the help of my sister who was then single.Now my other son had dengue fever last year followed by his younger brother and again financial crisis again have gone to worst...Thanks to God that they were able to cope with the dengue fever.but we were financially broke. whats next?my youngest son was diagnosed to have autism,and things have gone down on my part even though i accepted the reality of it he needs a Occupational therapy BUT we CANT affird it. Its now opening of the classes here in the Phil by june 6 and I am SO MUCH DEPRESSED  by the thought "how can we cope with the daily needs" I cant work as my youngest son with autism needs me.my eldest find it hard to be employed as hearing impaired like him cant be easily employed.

Really i need somebody to help me with these.I kept on praying to GOD that somebody can help me even for my youngest kid with autism.he needs an OT and he needs to have speech therapy...we really cant afford, my kids are now enrolled but even a single book and notebook they have none until now...

PLEASE HELP ME PRAY..we are just simple people with simple wants..to have my kids educated...

Amen and thank you...

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  May 30, 2011 - 10:34PM #66
ddela02

I am very sorry to hear about all of your troubles I am praying for you right now!!!  I really hope everything gets better.

Take care

Dear God,

You are much bigger than our problems.  Pleas help us all as we are reaching to You for Your Mercy.  All things are possible through Christ Our Lord.

Amen

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jun 25, 2011 - 4:29AM #67
Bingonut7172

I am requesting a prayer for our family. Our Situation: It's just my Mom, me, and my 5 yr. old daughter. My Mom has some health issues that do not allow her to do most of the jobs that are available in our area. She has been working in the Administrative Field for over 38 years, was laid off and collected Unemployment/Looking for work for 18 months, then Unemployment ran out. We were homeless, stayed with different family members to get by. Then Mom had gotten the only job that would hire at the time (min. wage-but still a job, Thank You Jesus), the heavy lifting required for this job caused her health problem to rage it's ugly head, and was notified that she could no longer perform these activities that her job reqires, so she had to quit because of her health. In the meantime, I finally get a job(after not being in the workforce for 4 years-taking care of my daughter/ dental issues of my own-surgeries, etc.). I had applied at every place I saw open. It took a few months for me to actually get in to my job, thru training, and an actual paycheck, but it was worth it, as I knew that this opportunity only came from God, as I had prayed and prayed for this type of job. We finally have the opportunity to finally get into our own place. We have moved into a lovely place, that hopefully in the future we can  eventually buy. We are starting to get the stability in our lives that we need, that we all needed. So, I am the only income covering our expenses, and was ok when I had gotten a lot of overtime in the beginning of my employment. But, now that the overtime in my department has slowed down to a snail's pace, we are finding it hard to make ends meet. We are so grateful for an understanding real estate office with rent, and the ability to push due bills 'til the lasted date possible, but things are getting so bad that we are down to only having oddles of noodles in the kitchen. My Mom applied for foodstamps for her, as I make too much to get it for me & my daughter. It helps, but still doesn't feed us all for the whole month as it was only meant for one person, not 3. Mom has been putting applications at local places again, so we are praying for that to be an answer. We share one vehicle that has some mechanical issues, that only allows us to get 10 miles to the gallon, so gas a week to do the little running around that we do(my daughter to school, and me to work, and mom job hunting-within a 5-mile radius of our home), is $30-$40 a week. Please don't get me wrong, I am NOT complaining about my life now. I am just asking for a little more income in our home so we can make it, and not become homeless again, as we would definitely have to enter into a homeless shelter this time, as our other family members are struggling as well. I am not the greedy type, I am not asking for a million or a couple thousand, I am asking only that we can make our bills without the worry of losing everything again. We have been homeless 4 times so far because of the loss of jobs and income. I guess what kind of prayer I'm asking for is for; financial stability, my Mom's health(all of our health to be good), and the sympathy and understanding of people we come in contact with. I hate asking for help, I always try to be the rock, but this rock is getting tired, and feeling hopeless. I know God didn't guide me to this job and home, to allow me to lose it because of money. I try to do my best in every aspect of my life and try to surround myself with positive people in my life, even with moments of depression because of the situation, I try to see the best things in everything. So, I hope that this struggle is short term. I don't know exactly what will make this situation better, I just know that I need God's help, and the prayers from others. May God Bless all who read this and end up praying for my family, as we need all the prayers we can get. Please help us keep afloat. Thanks. Cathy42072rowe@yahoo.com

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Jul 15, 2011 - 9:24AM #68
Obxgirl

help.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 10, 2011 - 6:16AM #69
Angelsaint

i've been struggling for paying my debts for how many years now....borrowing money from persons, banks and lending establishment just to keep my small business going...

i humbly pray and ask for your prayers...that i may reach my daily sales quota so that i can pay all my dues and free from debts....and financially help my sister and brothers in need!!!!

the turn of events for the philippine economy is not that good now unlike before...i hardly reach my daily sales quota....so that i can pay my bills and monthly dues...

may the Good LOrd provide us....a financial stability  so that i can pay all my debts....

i've working hard ...but ive lost my capital...nothing to do but borrow money...pls...pray for me...

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Sep 15, 2011 - 11:22PM #70
Angels4bobseger

my husband died in March 2011 and left me with a huge amount of debt. I filed bankrutpcy 7 in june  this year. Judge Charles Caldwell in Columbus, Ohio dismissed the case. I am filing again next week. My prayer is that it not be dismissed and will have the hearing I should have. Then later on discharged. I get a widow's benefit. And can't figure out why the Judge would do that. I might lose the car my hubby owned it was not paid for. Bank won't talk to me about it. Please pray that it will all go through for me this time. And end this huge amount of debt looming over me. I am getting phone calls from creditors. My lawyer is in Lancaster, Ohio. And she had made a mistake in the filing of the first 7 Bankrpuptcy.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 7 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook