Page 6 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Your Financial Prayer
4 years ago  ::  May 27, 2010 - 2:03PM #51
David

I have a simple prayer and philosophy regarding personal finances....and happiness..

"happiness is positive cash flow"

Laughing

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  May 27, 2010 - 8:43PM #52
Gregorious

Hello all.  I do not think there is anyone who is not touched by the financial mess this world is in right now.  I went to college and majored in computer science, at 21 I was climbing the corporate ladder of one of the largest customs brokerage firms in the world...now days I am a breakfast manager at a fast food restaurant.  My point is that most of us have felt the downsizing of corporate America.  I am currently working with a company that I am praying will be highly successful feeding starving children across the globe.  I think I have finally seen that the blessings come from giving not working your tail off to receive.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 25, 2010 - 9:58AM #53
David

I pray that all here have positve cash flow during the year..and prosperity for all. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 27, 2010 - 9:55AM #54
sandra9281

May God Bless all of us so that we are able to pay our bills and feed our families. I know he is there by all of our sides watching over us.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jun 29, 2010 - 2:39AM #55
Dmagdalene

The Lord knows our wants and needs even before we say a prayer. If we abide in Him and seek Him with all our heart, then He will meet all our needs...in His time.

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 03, 2010 - 8:43AM #56
Prophet666

This is an ancient Hindu peace Mantra,which gives you peace of mind fro all worries including financial.

May peace radiate there in the whole sky as well as in the vast ethereal space everywhere.
May peace reign all over this earth, in water and in all herbs, trees and creepers.
May peace flow over the whole universe.
May peace be in the Supreme Being Brahman.
And may everything always exist in peace and peace alone.
Om peace, peace, peace

Regards

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 08, 2010 - 12:26PM #57
Sounique

My family and I moved to Houston about one year ago.  My goal when we got here was to become a certified teacher.  I went through the program and have been struggling since to pass the certification test.  Frustrated and tired as a financial situation remains unmanagable.  Lord help!

So Unique

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Jul 11, 2010 - 2:16PM #58
Omighty

Would you please pray for all my family members and I in this dire need of finances and employment? I am an out of work unemployed person needing cash to help me with the enormous bills I have. I would like so much to start over and clear this huge debt I have carried for such a very long time now. Please pray for others and me.

Thank you,

David E Whoolery

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Nov 30, 2010 - 8:45AM #59
Oceanblue

God Bless You All....I too am in need of a financial prayer and a miracle from our Lord and Savior. My plight is also frightening and what I am honoring is my faith through the most difficult time of my life. My husband left me after 20 years, I lost my job as a teacher as my car was repo'd by him. I am no longer on unemployment so the only amount of money is child support which is not enough to pay for my needs. Tomorrow I go to court to see if the bank will let me rent my home as I got an eviction notice. I have faith despite the pain. My divorce is also for this month but he and I are now friends but he is unable to help me due to the birth of his son and his new family. I am blessed that he does help my daughter when he can.  As I pray for you please pray for me. God bless you and thank you!

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 25, 2010 - 9:37PM #60
grogy101

I am living proof that prayer does work, even when you think no ones listening. Keep on praying and don't give up or get frustrated. It may take some time for God to act.

Sometimes when I needed help, I must have prayed and not been aware because help comes. It happens too often to be coincidance.

I definantly know prayers can help others too. I pray we can all live in peace and all our needs are met with some extras too.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 6 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook