Page 1 of 10  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Your Financial Prayer
6 years ago  ::  Jan 06, 2009 - 4:42PM #1
BeliefnetComforter
With many people losing their jobs and others just trying to figure out how to do more with less money, it's a time of concern for us all. But many believe in the power of prayer.

To that end, Beliefnet would like to know your financial prayer, whether it is your praying for more money or to keep what you have, share your prayer with the community that it may comfort others who may be going through the same. 

Thank You!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 06, 2009 - 7:07PM #2
sentient8
I have prayed for a miracle.  In my miracle request, I want a complete economic transformation.  I know that everything is made of the fabric of God or the one omnipotent being because that was all there was in the beginning. 

Scientists have discovered that matter is not what it seems and although we cannot transform matter as easily as we might want to, we know that matter can be transformed.  If mankind can accomplish this, certainly the original creator can and does.  Recycling teaches this lesson as does eating. 

I have grown weary of worrying about finances and I know that life can be better.  Since I do not know the pathway  to improved finances anymore than I know the pathway to personal transformation.  "Transformation" is a very broad term and there are probably more processes involved than I can imagine. I have to pray for it.

I am praying for a pleasant deliverance into financial wealth (in the millions) right now. Don't worry, I am not simply sitting down and praying, in between praying I am working to develop solutions and I work to earn money.

warm waves of universal love, light and healing to those who are suffering in any way...(and that includes me).
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 15, 2009 - 12:29PM #3
daizzylove
Dear Jesus please hear my praise, Dear lord please surround me and embrace me with your love and your holey ness.  I cannot live life without your help and I need you in my life, Lord please take my hand and guide me, please guide me down your righteous path and don’t let me stray.  Lord I ask that you please protect my children and surround them with your love and holey ness, I ask that you please guide Tori and let life be good to her, for she hurts everyday and struggles just to belong.  Lord I ask that you let me carry her pain to take it all away.  Lord I ask that you help me find away to take care of my children, I ask that you help me find a way to provide for them.  Dear Lord please carry this financial burden for me for I cannot do it anymore.  Lord I ask that you help me find away for my husband and I to make enough money to pay all our bills off so that our time is solely dedicated to our children, so that we may spend everyday cherishing them.  Lord I pray that you help me, show me, lead me in the right direction and down the path I need to take to help my family.  Dear Lord I pray for anyone whom may need your help, I pray that you surround them with your love, your holey ness and even if they don’t pray to you for help, may you come into there lives anyway.  Jesus my Lord I need you, I need your  help  for I cannot do it on my own .  Please give the strength to carry on, to continue to climb this mountain that has been put in front of me, the courage to over come what ever may come my way. Lord I pray that you show me the way. Lord please help me give my children the tools  they need to become what they dream of in life for I cannot do it alone.  In Jesus name Amen.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 17, 2009 - 3:22PM #4
Storymaker
I join my thoughts to yours, affirming that the Loving Divine now creates for each of us that perfect reality we each picture of what abundant wealth looks like in our experience. We are, each of us, the beloved child of a wealthy and generous parent.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 17, 2009 - 7:00PM #5
Lchunkylady

I go to 7:00 a.m Mass every morning at SACRED HEART CATHOLIC CHURCH,located in Pinellas Park,Florida. I pray for everyone and everything, because " GOD " has given us the gift of life. I pray for Financial help we our Bills,that's me and my Husband Doug who have bills every month. I Pray for World Peace, Abortion,The Pope our New President Barak Obama and all people with many different ailments. " PRAISE JESUS " for he saved me from Breast Cancer,which I got in February of 2001. It's in remission right,now. PEACE AND LOVE,FROM TAMPABAYLADY,THE SCOOTER LADY .

Moderated by Beliefnetsabee on Mar 20, 2009 - 07:32PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 19, 2009 - 5:58AM #6
Lchunkylady
" God Bless You And Your Family. I Hope " God Will Hear Your Prayers For Financial Need. I'll Add You To My Daily Prayers.peace And Love Be With You. Add Me To Your List Of Friends. Please !!
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 23, 2009 - 10:51AM #7
moochie
I will be praying for each of you and I ask that you to will pray for me. I suffer from back pain and my husband is a really hard worker.  Right now we are struggling to pay all of our bills and I ask that each and everyone that reads this will whisper a prayer for my husband and I, The Owens Family that the Lord would send us a financial blessing that would not only help us to be debt free, but will allow us to help others who are in need. I know the Lord will supply, because His word tells us that "THE LORD WILL SUPPLY ALL OF OUR NEEDS ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY FOR CHRIST JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW THAT PRAYER CHANGES THINGS AND PLEASE KEEP MY HUSBAND, MYSELF AND OUR SON IN YOUR PRAYERS.  God loves you and so do I.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 24, 2009 - 6:39PM #8
tracikay
This is a good idea. If we all pray for each other in regards to our financial troubles, we will somehow be blessed. Let us all pray that we do not lose our homes, keep our families safe, and that no major financial troubles overcome us.
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jan 25, 2009 - 8:59PM #9
Blessed2BABlessing
I have found the best way to defeat any problem, whether it is sickness, finanacial foes, loneliness, confusion, what ever.  Is to first stop and call on the name of Jesus. I praise you Lord for being God all by yourself. I trust that you are fighting my battles, and I want to praise you in advance.  The enemy wants me to give up, but I have a shocking revelantion, I will not.  You have brought me through worse situations, and I know that in Your time you will bring me through this.
Thank you Lord, although my situations appears to be the same my mind, heart and soul are not.  They are focused on you and not my situation. In the name of Jesus I ask that you touch all that read this prayer, and miraculously bless in them thier lives  and family. 

In the matchless name of Jesus, Amen!
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jan 26, 2009 - 5:08AM #10
stormchaser977
Hello....I've been looking for a new job for a year now with absolutely no luck.....I can't stand my position with my company, however....just recently I found out that the very position that I've wanted since i started working with the company has opened up.....my regional specific consultant has put in a good word for me and everything, but this position is extremely competitive....there are at least 20 applicants as it is a regional position.....this would be such a HUGE step up for me.....it would pretty much take me out of entry level type work to a regional position that would double my income!.....it sounds so out of reach, but at the same time......it actually sounds possible......I just really need prayer because I want this soooooo bad.......I am so tired of looking for jobs elsewhere.....and I would LOVE to stay with the company with this new position!  PLEASE pray for me.....they should be calling people about interviews this week....and my regional consultant told me that it is supposed to be a quick turnover so they will be hiring quickly.....I'm so sorry this is so long, but I just really need prayer for this....I have to just keep remembering that if God wants me there....that it will happen....but I could use my brothers and sisters in christ right now! THANKS SO MUCH!!! God Bless! :)
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 10  •  1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 10 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook