Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 10 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10
Switch to Forum Live View Your Financial Prayer
4 years ago  ::  Apr 25, 2014 - 6:35PM #91
JSUEB1965

I want to Praise GOD for what he has allowed to happen in my life. Thank You LORD for the job I have and that I can help my husband dig out of this financial hole that we are in. I had a part time job last yaer and I was under so much stress I started smoking then  I got really sick and had pnemonia i continued working for another 5 months then quit my job leaving the burden on my husbands shoulders. 1 1/2 weeks later I ended up in the ER and was admitted in the hospital and was diagnosed with a massive tumor in my stomach (not cancer, but it's still there) and ulcertive colitis. I am unable to work, then in September I was offered a pt job that I could do in my home and april !st I started working full time in my home....THANK YOU!! THANK YOU!! LORD for this opportunity to be able to work and not have to collect SSI and I am able to do it at home at my pace so when I have a bad days ( and there are plenty of them) I don't have to call in sick.

PRAISE GOD!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Oct 16, 2014 - 5:08PM #92
Sundae357

Dear God:

Please provide for me a fulfilling job for financial, emotional, skills enhancement growth. I have been searching high and low and all I get is rejection. I have numerous college cedentials and some certifications but, I still cannot find a position. I am feeling defeated and need to maintain my confidence, optimism, and ambitions. Please remove all obstacles from before me and open the gates to prosperity. In Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Dec 19, 2014 - 10:10AM #93
Omighty

Dear Lord,

I send out a prayer for all who suffering under the stress of financial burdens. Please watch over us all Dear Lord and help us in our journey toward a better and fulfilling lifestyle with our finances.

Thank you Jesus

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 18, 2015 - 6:42PM #94
Lisa_IAMDreams11

Dear Father,

I pray for debt relief. I give thanks for the recent solution that was introduced to me. I pray that I can share it with others like myself who too are in need of peace from the burden of feeling like there's no way out. Perhaps there are people out there who feel the sincerity of my heart and intention to join together to help each other to rise above this current experience and know that you are the God of our finances and the light of our path.

May the right people cross my path at the right time so that we can bless and lift one another.

Thank you Father for your answer to this prayer.

Amen.

Moderated by Beliefnet_community on Jul 19, 2015 - 12:00AM
Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 18, 2015 - 7:31PM #95
Omighty

Bless us all Lord!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Jul 23, 2015 - 12:36PM #96
Lisa_IAMDreams11

Jul 18, 2015 -- 7:31PM, Omighty wrote:

Bless us all Lord!!

Yep. I second that. BLESS US ALL! Thanks Omighty.

Quick Reply
Cancel
2 years ago  ::  Sep 14, 2015 - 1:29AM #97
Love2015

I'm going through some uncontrollable seizures that kind of snuck up on me. I'm in the hospital here in Charleston, SC. I just ask for any prayers I can get. My name is Brad.

I am alone in this world - or it feels like that right now.

Thank you for reading.

Prayers to you always, Thank you.

Sincerely,

Bradley Tarr

Moderated by Beliefnet_community on Oct 11, 2015 - 07:56PM
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 10 of 10  •  Prev 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook