6 years ago  ::  Nov 07, 2008 - 11:29AM #12
nnn123
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 05, 2008 - 6:48AM #13
nnn123
Tomato Corn And Basil Soup

http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/RCP00249/to … basil-soup

I think if you could figure out a way to replace those canned tomatoes with fresh and organic ones, the recipe would be even that much healthier...
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Feb 18, 2009 - 11:39PM #14
LuvBear

This a Chicken Recipe that I am sure everyone will like.       You need - Boneless Chicken Breasts Pkg. of 4, 1 Box of Dixie Fry, 1 Box of Ritz Crackers, Eggs. Some oil. That's it. You cut the boneless chicken breast in half, down the middle. They need to be long and slender.         Then you take two pkgs. of Ritz crackers put them in a freezer bag, seal the bag and use your rolling pin and roll over the bag until they are fine crumbs (not real fine, about the size of a nut like you get in peanut butter or so).       Then to the bag add one bag of Dixie Fry.        Coat a cookie sheet very thin on the bottom or drizzle it back and forth in an S pattern, with oil.        Mix three eggs in a bowl and then dip a piece of chicken in the egg and then shake it in the bag made up of Dixie fry and Ritz crackers. (What is also good is to double dip. More egg and then again back in the bag. You may need more egg and another mix of Dixie fry and Ritz crackers tho).       Once all of the chicken is all coated, put in oven at 325 degrees for 15 mins. then turn chicken over, and put in for another 15 mins. Then enjoy. Let me know back here if you liked it or not. =0)

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Apr 17, 2009 - 1:46PM #15
nnn123

Tomato corn and basil soup

http://www.drweil.com/drw/u/RCP00249/tomato-corn-and-basil-soup.html

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement