Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
9 years ago  ::  Aug 28, 2008 - 1:19AM #11
WildAngel
[QUOTE=tiverton999;639129]At 50, I am unemployed, between jobs and feeling discouraged.  I have lookied on the internet, applied for jobs, and in person and told friends and family.  I have prayed about it.  What else could I do?[/QUOTE]
I am your (wild) Angel. Please go to my website. It's not a MLM or any kind of marketing jobs, but is money. www.directmatches.com/RGebke Please respond to my email rgebke@charter.net. Please let me help you. this is a program just for poor souls as yourself. Let me be your Angel. Be safe & God bless, Wildangel a.k.a. Rosann Gebke
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Aug 28, 2008 - 1:20AM #12
WildAngel
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Sep 25, 2008 - 8:13AM #13
MysticAngel
Great ideas everyone!

Asking for  A mOST
Love, Julie  ^j^  ^j^
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Sep 25, 2008 - 8:13AM #14
MysticAngel
Great ideas everyone!

Asking for  A mOST
Love, Julie  ^j^  ^j^
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Oct 03, 2008 - 4:30PM #15
krydin
With the way today world in computers, jobs and newspapers. I am pretty much have had with this market. This is NOT God's market for us Christians who are looking for work. I have very little faith in the Devils' job markets. Now with the US is major trouble and bailing out everyone and those who do not have jobs are the ones who suffer the most. Do not get me wrong. I believe Jesus and God but for all of us living in Devil's world has really turned me off.  I am lose everything I have to my name. I have sure have not lost my faith. In other words how I looked at it is that I am NOT really here on Earth! I am in heaven where there is so much peace, faith and none of this crap that is going on here on Earth!!!! That is where I plan to be!!!
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Oct 20, 2008 - 6:49PM #16
neurononsense
[QUOTE=peachwithoutapit;718545]Volunteer at your local hospital...I've been volunteering and am now being considered for a job in Patient Advocacy which I've learned is my PASSION.  i'm praying for YOU!![/QUOTE]

Volunteering can be really great, and you only need to do it a few hours a week. I would also recommend looking into other volunteer opportunities, not just hospitals. My mother volunteered at our local library, and she did such a great job that when a paid position opened, they pretty much begged her to apply. And even if you don't get a job through the place where you volunteer, it feels good to help people and (in my opinion) it earns you a lot of karma credits :)
Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Feb 02, 2009 - 5:00PM #17
AmyBoyack
I think that there are many people in your situation.  Everyone has been blessed with talents.  Do you have any skills you could teach to others?  You could sign up with the local community education department and teach a few classes.  Also, there may be something you could sell.  In today's technologically advanced market, there are many ways to earn income.  Be creative and don't buy into the idea that you have to work for someone else.  Many people have been successful at starting their own businesses.  Think and study about the options you have, praying for inspiration and come to a decision.  Pray about whether that is the right choice or not.  If you feel calm about it, it's right.  If you feel anxious, confused, and unable to rest, it's not the right choice.  If it's not right, go back to the pondering and studying.  Then, make another choice and pray about it.  Continue this process until you feel at peace.
Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Dec 31, 2009 - 6:07AM #18
Karma_yeshe_dorje
Obviously this is age discrimination. Go on a diet, exercise in a gym, and get plastic surgery!
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook