Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 15 of 17  •  Prev 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Memoes to Pets
8 years ago  ::  Nov 29, 2009 - 9:13PM #141
Fireandarose

Thank you. :) I think she got...part of the memo, anyway.  She's firm now on her plan to sit on the chair next to my mother and be One Of The Girls while mum's here, which works as a distraction, at any rate.

As for Swine Flu...I don't recommend it, but it's far from the worst thing I've ever caught.  The hype is worse than the experience, and I say this as someone who's immuno-compromised.

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Feb 18, 2010 - 3:27PM #142
Bohemiangrrl

To: Yuna

Suject: your favorite chair.

Henceforth, at least until you can get your vomiting under control, you are no longer allowed on your favorite chair.  The only nice piece of furniture I own and you ruined it a week after I got it last Christmas.  It hasn't been the same since.  and you continued need to puke right in the middle of the seat of it, instead of hopping down to the tile RIGH BELOW IT, has now banned you from ever sitting on it again.

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Feb 24, 2010 - 2:11PM #143
appy20

Vomiting on the floor is just beneath some cats. 

I missed this memo until I told AgnosticSpirit to check it out. LOL  I need to watch it myself!

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Feb 24, 2010 - 2:14PM #144
Bohemiangrrl

It's amazing how they just KNOW the most inappropriate places to vomit.

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Feb 24, 2010 - 3:22PM #145
appy20

A coworker of mine could not use her purse today because her patootie male cat sprayed it.  The purse was fabric.

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Feb 25, 2010 - 9:33AM #146
Bohemiangrrl

Oh no!!!  Ugh, that's the worst!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Feb 25, 2010 - 11:02AM #147
Agnosticspirit

Very cute thread, thanks for pointing it out to me appy.

To: My dearly departed Princess Kitty

1. I know you like to show mummy what a great huntress you are, but do you really have to bring that half dead field mouse into the  house? Have you ever considered leaving it on the doorstep as tribute instead? Those things scare me!

2. There's a reason why I place a blanket on my bare legs before you crawl onto my lap. When you start kneading your adorable little paws in kitty contentment, those claws HURT when they dig into my skin. Kindly wait until I've positioned the covering on my lap before commencing with the kneading action.

3. Thank you for keeping my seat warm; it's appreciated very much but please keep in mind that it's MY seat. This isn't a game of musical chairs..... When I get up to get YOU some food, I DO expect MY seat back and your protesting meows will not move me from moving YOU away from my seat.

4. Thank you for being part of my life. From the time you arrived on my doorstep, a little tiny furball with legs and huge eyes, until you left; you had my heart. You have it still, you always will. I miss  you very much, baby girl. I am a better person, an enriched person, for having known you.

Tribalism, ethnocentricism, racism, nationalism, and FEAR is the Mind Killer... >:(

For user to user support and to look up the latest glitch reports, check the Beliefnet Knowledgebase by clicking on the link below!

Beliefnet Knowledgebase
Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Feb 25, 2010 - 11:14AM #148
Agnosticspirit

To: My Big Boy Kitty

1. You've only been in my life since I adopted you a month ago but you became part of the family right away. I hope the loss of our little old lady kitty was not too traumatic for you. I did my best to shield you from this. You have been a GREAT comfort in my grief and I'm not sure how I would have coped without you. Thank you.

2. For some reason, you like to snuggle up under the comforter on the bed. I've learned to look for a kitty sized lump before sitting down, but be prepared to move out of the way quickly! in case I ever forget.

3. I know the vacuum cleaner freaks you out but please don't expect me to stop using it. You're entitled to your sulks, but please don't expect me to stop using it. We both like a clean home, right?

4. Thank you for taking the time to jump down to the floor before yakking up the latest and greatest hairball specimen. That was one thing I could never teach my little girl kitty, she would yak on the bed, on the chair, wherever she was. She had long hair and tended to yak more. I'm glad you're a short hair and I'm grateful you're thoughtful enough to jump down to the floor before you yak it up. Good boy!

Tribalism, ethnocentricism, racism, nationalism, and FEAR is the Mind Killer... >:(

For user to user support and to look up the latest glitch reports, check the Beliefnet Knowledgebase by clicking on the link below!

Beliefnet Knowledgebase
Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Apr 06, 2010 - 12:32PM #149
Bohemiangrrl

To: Yuna

Subject: Moving

I know you've figured it out by now.  We're moving again.  And I know at first it was all fun and games because mommy brought home all sorts of boxes for you to play in, day in and day out.  I know you're tired of moving and you love our current place.  I'm sorry kitty girl.  Sadly, the humans that own our place have decided they'd make better condos than apartments.  But the new place is even BIGGER with more rooms for you to lay around in, ok?  and that larger, more hairy food dispenser unit that you pretend you hate, but wait by the door for all the time; he'll be coming too.  :)

love you!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Apr 20, 2010 - 1:54PM #150
Bohemiangrrl

HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUNA!!!  Happiness and love to my little baby.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 15 of 17  •  Prev 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook