Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 14 of 17  •  Prev 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Memoes to Pets
9 years ago  ::  Nov 20, 2009 - 1:09PM #131
appy20

Sam has badly influenced Orestes.  That is how it works.  Good behavior is seldom learned from modelling but bad behavior ALWAYS is LOL

Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Nov 20, 2009 - 2:20PM #132
Wendyness

Dear Oliver,

Your attempted sense of humor at the suggestion that my leg resembles in anyway a tree or a hydrant did not amuse me.

Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Nov 20, 2009 - 3:31PM #133
appy20

::snort:: I have a stranger's dog do that to me before.  LOL

Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Nov 20, 2009 - 8:28PM #134
Wendyness

Finn,

Don't get me wrong, I love closeness but insisting that you should be allowed under the covers to curl up between my legs while I'm sleeping has crossed the line!  If you keep insisting I will insist you sleep in the dog house.

Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Nov 23, 2009 - 3:54PM #135
IHOP

Dear Leo,

Sweetie, I put that basket up high for a reason.  The hairbands inside that basket are the perfect size and shape for ERIKA's hair.  You are a hairless cat.  You have no functional need for hairbands, and you have a supply of hairbands hidden all over the house.  These hairbands are off limits.

Thats why I put the basket up high, with a box of tissues inside it, with my radio on top of that.

Did you really have to go digging for the hairbands?  My radio did NOT survive the trip to the floor, and I missed my news this morning.

sincerely,

mommy

Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Nov 25, 2009 - 3:55PM #136
appy20

To:  Scout

RE:   Street etiquette

Please remember this.  Just because I may be between the two points with the shortest distance does not mean I am a thoroughfare.  Think of me as a sacred landmark that should be travelled around.

Thank you.

Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Nov 25, 2009 - 4:03PM #137
Zipporahx

LaughingTo:  My beloved, sweet maltese Jack, Kerra, and Maxwell,

Re:  Thanksgiving.

Another holiday is here, and I know you love the holidays for lots of people come to bark at and be petted, by, but this Thanksgiving, I am going to put you in my room while we eat because you beg too much.  But I will let you out when we are done, but no left overs for you.  And none of your  treats unless you are good and are nice to our guests and your dog guest Buddy,  Be good.....love mommy

Quick Reply
Cancel
9 years ago  ::  Nov 25, 2009 - 4:16PM #138
appy20

To: ZipporahX

RE:  Thanksgiving

Party pooper Tongue out

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Nov 29, 2009 - 2:23AM #139
Fireandarose

To: Ember

Re: Mummy's lack of fun-ness of late

Yes, I know.  I was foolish and went out and DELIBERATELY CAUGHT SWINE FLU just to be THAT MUCH LESS ABLE to throw a stuffed mouse for you.

I very much appreciate your understanding for the most part; the giving of your stuffed mice and even your beloved springs to me did not go unnoticed, especially as you snuck the springs into my bed without me noticing and I ended up sleeping on them.  My back definitely noticed.  (I assure you, with gratitude.)

Now, I know Mummy has been sick, and I know you're getting a bit impatient.  But grandma came ALL THE WAY FROM THE FAR -AWAY PLACE SHE LIVES THAT YOU HATE TRAVELLING TO to take care of Mummy, as she is not doing so hot, and Gradma, god bless her, is even playing with you.  She offers you her lap.  Her stomach.  Her boobs, which are, I am sure, much more fun to sleep on than mine.

So please, for the love of God, let Mummy sleep through the night a few more nights?  She's just starting to get better, and she has to maximize the little time Grandma has left here and heal like a mutant with claws.

I promise.  I promise.  We'll find some treat for you, someday, you crazy cat who won't touch wet food with a twenty-nine-and-a-half-foot pole, and I'll provide it in abundance.

But in the meantime, let Mummy rest?  Please?  Her stomach already has her up enough, she doesn't need you helping.

Love,

Mummy

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Nov 29, 2009 - 10:14AM #140
Zipporahx

FrownSwine flu?  Oh my!  I hope you are better soon, and your cat lets you rest!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 14 of 17  •  Prev 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook