Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Page 13 of 17  •  Prev 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 Next
Switch to Forum Live View
Sticky: Memoes to Pets
8 years ago  ::  Nov 16, 2009 - 10:22AM #121
Bohemiangrrl

To: Yuna Boonagi

Re:  Nice try

I know you're the one hiding all the dirty socks.  You can give me the innocent face all you want, but I found 3 of them under your toys in the living room.  You didn't do a very good job of hiding them, honestly.

Don't you meow your protests at me young lady!!  I'm taking these socks back and washing them whether you like it or not. 

* sigh *  Ok.  I'll leave you one.  But just one!

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Nov 16, 2009 - 12:07PM #122
appy20

Could you forward that email to the Winged Monkeys?

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Nov 16, 2009 - 12:09PM #123
Bohemiangrrl

LOL!!  Most certainly.

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Nov 19, 2009 - 10:02AM #124
appy20

To:  Jasper

re:  New Litter Box

The new covered litter box is not your throne.  Nor are you the gatekeeper in charge of bopping all other occupants of said box in the head as they come and go.  Your presence is discouraging use of this really great, convenient  porta potty.  Some cats don't appreciate getting bopped in the head as they use the litter box.  Once again, this is not your job.  Please find another place to perch all day and understand this is not your box alone.  You must share.

Appy.

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Nov 19, 2009 - 10:25AM #125
Bohemiangrrl

* snort * AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!  I'm sorry, but picturing that is just hilarious!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Nov 19, 2009 - 12:59PM #126
Zipporahx

I have been reading the posts of this thread and they are precious and hilarious!!!!

To my three maltese, Kerra, Jack and Maxwell. There is no need to bark at me or anyone else when they come through the door or when leaving.  This is quite annoying!! 

To Jack, especially, stop peeing on my floor, exercise bike and jacket thats hanging on the chair, I know you love me and want to "Mark" me as your owm, but there are others here,,,,like your wife, Kerra, and your son Maxwell!!  So, quit it!!!

Love, mommy!!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Nov 19, 2009 - 1:24PM #127
Zipporahx

To Baby Anastasia.  You are gone now, over the rainbow bridge, and one day I will see you again.  Thank you for the 17 wonder  years you let me be your human.  You were the most perfect cat and a good girl too. 

I miss you walking across the table in the morning to greet me,and get petted and how you still loved me when I brought home a little puppy named Kerra, who you totally ingored!

I miss your siamese purr, your crossed eyes and your cute nose.  You were friendly with everyone and was loved by everyone of the family and we all miss you.  No other cat can ever replace you!

Thank you again for being the purr-fect cat!

Your sad human!! 

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Nov 19, 2009 - 1:26PM #128
appy20

ZipporahX,

I love your posts.

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Nov 19, 2009 - 1:46PM #129
Zipporahx

Thank you!!  Love yours too (read all the thread)  You are so imaginitive (did I spell that right)

Quick Reply
Cancel
8 years ago  ::  Nov 20, 2009 - 10:47AM #130
rasphila

To: Sam and Orestes

Re: Plants

Listen up! The plants in the living room are not for cats to chew. They are not poisonous, but they can make you sick to your stomach, and in fact they have—both of you. I'm talking about Wednesday morning here. Nobody got really sick, but neither of you felt very good either, and you both nearly went to the vet.

Sam, we know you chew plants, so we keep you out of the room when no human is there. On Wednesday you decided to outsmart yourself, hide in a new place, and have a good chew before we could stop you. That worked out really well, didn't it?

As for you, Orestes, we had it on good authority from your human that you have no interest in plants. Not likely. You were just waiting until she was off at work to have a good chew.

From now on the living room is off limits to both of you without supervision. Laps will still be available, but unless there is a human in the room, the door will be closed.

I would say I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but the truth is you should know better. Plants can upset your stomach. You have been warned.

"Prediction is very hard, especially when it's about the future."—Yogi Berra
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 13 of 17  •  Prev 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 17 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook