Switch to Forum Live View Natural Health Warning - CoQ10 from Japan
3 years ago  ::  Aug 04, 2011 - 11:37PM #1
nnn123
Natural Health Warning

Coenzyme Q10, also known as ubiquinone, ubidecarenone, coenzyme Q, and abbreviated at times to CoQ10

Looks like a good amount, or perhaps even all CoQ10 comes from Japan.

I had used it and it seems to have helped quite a bit.  I am now
deciding that it is not worth the radiation risk.

"Prescription for Nutritional Healing" by Dr. James Balch, MD and Phyllis Balch lists sources of CoQ10 as:
mackerel, salmon, sardines, beef, peanuts and spinach.

I don't know that eating these foods can really supply the quantity that one would get in a pill or not.  My
gut sense is that it wouldn't.  But I am certainly going to try to get more of these foods into my diet to
heighten my chances as much as possible.

With salmon, there is, of course, the mercury concerns as well.

+++

some people are of the nervous concern that talking about radiation contamination leads to unnecessary fears.  I think there is some truth to that argument.   However, the problem on the other side, is that suppression of information for the purpose of trying to manage or control fear, worry, has other consequences.  Particularly that if people don't know the dangers of nuclear power and what horrible consequences radiation damage can do...then people are likely to not stop those dangers.

that is why, generally, suppression of dissent is an extremely, extremely dangerous thing to do.  Dissent is a natural and necessary part of the societal interchange.  And without it, we live in serious danger of every form of problem going unchecked - as in Wall Street going insane, government going insane....and it, in the real world, is happening....
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook