Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
4 years ago  ::  Feb 09, 2011 - 10:04AM #1
catboxer
If anyone here was thinking about having butt enhancement surgery at an airport hotel, my advice is to forget about it.

www.philly.com/philly/blogs/delco/Woman_...
Adepto vestri stercore simul.ttr
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Feb 09, 2011 - 10:48AM #2
Jasr

After reading your OP I cancelled my intervention. Whew! That was close!

Where is health care reform when you need it?

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Feb 09, 2011 - 10:50AM #3
Christianlib
"Vanity, vanity, all is vanity."
--Ecclesiastes
Democrats think the glass is half full.
Republicans think the glass is theirs.
Libertarians want to break the glass, because they think a conspiracy created it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Feb 09, 2011 - 11:18AM #4
Find1Answer
My butt is enhanced just fine.
Bush's "de-Bathification program" eliminated all vestiges of Sunni power in Iraqi society and set the stage for the Sunni insurrection against American occupation and the new Shiite-led government. Bush disbanded the entire Sunni-dominated Iraqi Army and bureaucracy. He didn't change it. He didn't make it more inclusive of Shiites and Kurds. He just disbanded it. It is no accident that two of the top commanders of today's ISIL are former commanders in the Saddam-era Iraqi military.
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Feb 09, 2011 - 11:29AM #5
Hatman
It never ceases to amaze me at how much pain women are willing to endure, what price they're willing to pay, just to "look" beautiful on the outside---but how few are willing to make the hard choices to change their inner selves and excise traits of character that REALLY make them ugly.

With goodwill to all the People-

Hatman
"History records that the moneychangers have used every form of abuse, deceit, intrigue, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance."
-- James Madison(1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Feb 09, 2011 - 11:43AM #6
catboxer
What you said, Hat, is true not just of women, although most men are a little less obsessed with their outward appearance.

However, enhancement of one's character can be a scary and complicated inside job, and I wouldn't suggest undertaking that at an airport hotel either.
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Feb 09, 2011 - 3:49PM #7
Hatman

Feb 9, 2011 -- 11:43AM, catboxer wrote:

What you said, Hat, is true not just of women, although most men are a little less obsessed with their outward appearance.

However, enhancement of one's character can be a scary and complicated inside job, and I wouldn't suggest undertaking that at an airport hotel either.

i would say that such an undertaking would depend entirely upon just whom one meets at said airport hotel, and the purpose(s) for that meeting.

(Dalai Lama v hooker, for example)

Warmest regards-

Hatman

"History records that the moneychangers have used every form of abuse, deceit, intrigue, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and it's issuance."
-- James Madison(1751-1836), Father of the Constitution for the USA, 4th US President
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Feb 09, 2011 - 5:09PM #8
Erey
Sad story, I hear butt implants are the worst sort of implants.  I am not endowed in the butt area.  I do lunges to try to develop a little bit of muscle there but I will never be bootilicious.    There are cool underwear that have padded buttocks, sort of like padded bras.  I have often thought to get myself a pair of padded underwear.  David Sedaris the comedian has a story about when he bought himself a pair of those underwear and how they made him feel. 
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Feb 09, 2011 - 5:09PM #9
rangerken
This really doesn't belong here. I am going to have to move it. I'm thinking about moving it to Food & Body immage. Suggestions are solicited!!!!!

Rangerken
Libertarian, Conservative, Life member of the NRA and VFW
Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Feb 09, 2011 - 5:20PM #10
catboxer
Ken, I guess the food and body image board is the best place for it, unless there's a special board or discussion group where people discuss their implant procedures.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook