Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2
3 years ago  ::  Feb 09, 2011 - 5:21PM #11
Christianlib
Is there an "After Market Parts" board?
Democrats think the glass is half full.
Republicans think the glass is theirs.
Libertarians want to break the glass, because they think a conspiracy created it.
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 09, 2011 - 5:26PM #12
rangerken

Feb 9, 2011 -- 5:21PM, Christianlib wrote:

Is there an "After Market Parts" board?

HA...good one...anyway, I'm moving it now.

Libertarian, Conservative, Life member of the NRA and VFW
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 09, 2011 - 5:29PM #13
rangerken
This thread was moved here from US News & Politics. It did not belong there, and this is the closest place it seems to fit... I hope.

Rangerken
Libertarian, Conservative, Life member of the NRA and VFW
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Feb 09, 2011 - 5:47PM #14
Father_Oblivion

Feb 9, 2011 -- 3:49PM, Hatman wrote:

Feb 9, 2011 -- 11:43AM, catboxer wrote:

What you said, Hat, is true not just of women, although most men are a little less obsessed with their outward appearance.

However, enhancement of one's character can be a scary and complicated inside job, and I wouldn't suggest undertaking that at an airport hotel either.

i would say that such an undertaking would depend entirely upon just whom one meets at said airport hotel, and the purpose(s) for that meeting.  (Dalai Lama v hooker, for example)  Warmest regards-  Hatman

Well, not to disagree just for the sake of disagreeing, it seems to me that there is always the possibility to learn something from anyone. We all have our stories to tell, our crosses to bear and our choices to live up to (or live down). At the least, a person can serve as an example of what choices not to make.

The important thing to remember about American history is that it is fictional, a charcoal-sketched simplicity for the children or the easily bored. For the most part it is uninspected, unimagined, unthought, a representative of the thing and not the thing itself. It is a fine fiction...
Neil Gaiman
'American Gods'

‎"Ignorance of ignorance, then, is that self-satisfied state of unawareness in which man, knowing nothing outside the limited area of his physical senses, bumptiously declares there is nothing more to know! He who knows no life save the physical is merely ignorant; but he who declares physical life to be all-important and elevates it to the position of supreme reality--such a one is ignorant of his own ignorance."
- Manly Palmer Hall
Quick Reply
Cancel
3 years ago  ::  Mar 25, 2011 - 8:43PM #15
Eliascomes

Feb 9, 2011 -- 10:04AM, catboxer wrote:

If anyone here was thinking about having butt enhancement surgery at an airport hotel, my advice is to forget about it.

www.philly.com/philly/blogs/delco/Woman_...

If a woman want her butt to enhance in size. all she have to do is to drink alot of soymilk and do 200 rep or more in squats daily and when doing the squats make sure the heel doesn't leave the floor.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Prev 1 2

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook