5 years ago  ::  Jul 16, 2009 - 10:13AM #1
rideronthastorm

So I went to TOPS to get weighed Tuesday night, it said I weighed 308, I said what? Not possible I weighed in at 324 the week before at Primacare, I knew those scales were way off! So Ive been feeling tired out of my mind and wanted to get weighed again at Primacare. So I went last night told them I was out of it and needed my blood to be checked for anemia.
I got weighed, weighed in at 315! 9 pounds whoop whoop!So they decided to take my blood last night and found out I have Pneumonia (I almost had a freaking heart attack the concerts tomarrow!, I asked if I could go they said as long as I take my antibiotics between now and then I should not be contagious by the time Friday night gets here)and Im anemic, they said Im not getting enough protien in my diet and might want to rethink my Medifast diet. OH GOOD GRIEF FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! I got to take iron now and told me to go home and eat, I went by Williams Fried Chicken ARGHHHHH!!!!!I feel like a fat cow! Now everytime I go to TOPS I know to add on 7 pounds! Oh God I knew they were underweighing me!

OH GOD IM SO MAD I FEEL LIKE A BIG FAT PIG FOR EATING WILLIAMS FRIED CHICKEN LAST NIGHT! GOT TO GET RIGHT BACK ON MY DIET< NEW PLAN OF ACTION 1100 calories a day!
15 minutes left to edit your comment

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 16, 2009 - 2:58PM #2
Karma_yeshe_dorje
G'day rideronthastorm:

Your weight varies a lot! I was unfamiliar with the weighing establishments that you mentioned. Avoid fried food!
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 17, 2009 - 3:44PM #3
DotNotInOz

Rider, I'd ask both places when their scale was last calibrated and how often that's done. That will give you a better idea of how accurate it is as well as how concerned they are about its being correct.

Both could be wrong...or Primacare's wrong and Weight Watchers' right, too.

[Karma, Primacare sounds like the name of a medical clinic...not one I've heard of either. TOPS (Take Off Pounds Sensibly, the full name) is a diet club of sorts in the U.S. Very well known here and quite successful for some people.]

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 18, 2009 - 5:02AM #4
Karma_yeshe_dorje

G'day DotNotInOz: Innocent

Both could be wrong
Measurements of my height & waist seem to vary dramatically! Wink 

a diet club
Thanks. 

This week I have been hiking.
GPS receiver summary 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 18, 2009 - 7:36PM #5
DotNotInOz

You're quite welcome, Karma.

Yes, weight and measurements can vary somewhat, particularly if a person's exercise level and fluid intake change.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jul 20, 2009 - 2:47AM #6
Karma_yeshe_dorje

DotNotInOz:

a person's exercise level and fluid intake change
I seem to be managing lifestyle well recently.
But last Tuesday's hike with a kid enraged his dad! Yell
GPS receiver map

Quick Reply
Cancel
4 years ago  ::  Mar 29, 2010 - 10:19PM #7
Karma_yeshe_dorje

I have been exercising more. Innocent As well as swimming until the outdoor pool closed, I walked and cycled. My doctor was pleased that I lost 2 kg last month! And so my blood pressure readings dropped.

GPS receiver summary

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook