Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next
Switch to Forum Live View HELP!!! I need a miracle; if only I knew how...
5 years ago  ::  Apr 25, 2009 - 5:40AM #1
Pure_in _soul

Currently, our school's on a break, hence we have no classes for a month! I'm looking forward to this vacation, but am also worried. So, I need help with my problem. My problem is I want to lose weight about approximately 20-30 lbs., but I have no clue on how!!! So please help me. Tell me, what should I eat, what should I do, what should I stay away from...tell me all I need to know...PLEASE...thanks!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 26, 2009 - 10:39PM #2
Housecall

Apr 25, 2009 -- 5:40AM, Pure_in _soul wrote:

Currently, our school's on a break, hence we have no classes for a month! I'm looking forward to this vacation, but am also worried. So, I need help with my problem. My problem is I want to lose weight about approximately 20-30 lbs., but I have no clue on how!!! So please help me. Tell me, what should I eat, what should I do, what should I stay away from...tell me all I need to know...PLEASE...thanks!

Don't eat nothing with yeast in the ingredient, like breads and certain seasoned chips. Eat only fish and chicken. cook with extra virgin olive oil or grape seed oil. eat a fruit or vegetable juice in the early of the day and eat one big meal at night before you go to bed. stay away from milk that has growth hormones in it. I recommend to drink soy milk also. and take a lot of probotics supplements to help the lower the yeast level in your body. and make sure everything that you eat is organic and kosher. and you should lose weight real quickly. 

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 27, 2009 - 7:14PM #3
ManzanitaBear

I hope you don't mean that you want to lose twenty to thirty pounds in a month.  That's a dangerously rapid weight loss.  A safe weight loss is no more than one or two pounds a week, and if you're losing a lot of weight, there may be some plateaus and fluctuations along the way.

The way to reach a healthy weight is to get a reasonable amount of exercise and eat a healthy diet.  Exactly what that means depends a lot on the individual. What, if anything, do you do for exercise now, and how often?  What do you normally eat?  How often do you find yourself getting hungry, and what do you typically want?  If you calculate your BMI, which you can do with an online BMI calculator, how does it come out?  If it's 25 or less, you do not need to lose weight from a health standpoint.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 30, 2009 - 1:42PM #4
Learn2Be

Here's my two cents worth!  I've never had luck losing weight so I never tried.  I'm allergic to wheat products and milk products and even cutting those things out of my diet did nothing!  Then I remembered these weight loss meditation cds I had purchased.  They came in a pair.  THe first one was called "Slim Naturally" and was a guided meditation that requires you to listen and go along with what you are instructed.  I wasn't sure if that was working because I was too exhausted to concentrate on what they were saying.  Then I looked at the other CD and it was a "subliminal" cd on weight loss.  How I missed that the first time around I don't know, it's been hanging around the house for almost a year!  So just before the first of the year I put this CD in my player that I would listen to in order to fall asleep.  I had another BrainSync CD on "The Secret" that I would listen to everynight as I was falling asleep and it really calmed me in order to get through the stressful days at work.  So I switched that one out for the Subliminal Weight Loss cd from BrainSync.  It's just piano music and the subliminal messages of course you don't hear.  Soon I found myself leaving stuff on my plate, feeling full after eating very little and I've slowly but noticeably have lost more than 25 pounds without even trying!  So for what it's worth!  If nothing else you'll be eased into sleep!

Laurie

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 01, 2009 - 2:00PM #5
Karma_yeshe_dorje
Well done, Learn2Be.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 04, 2009 - 3:47PM #6
Shapeyourlife

Picture yourself at your ideal weight, full of energy. 
Lose weight while ...Guess what?....still eating your favorite food.

• Imagine yourself free from cravings and endless dieting....
  • Full of health & energy .......
  • Dramatically improve your energy levels...
  • No need to exercise or count calories...
  • Improved sleep. Wake well rested...
  • No more fad diets. We offer long term success.

There is no calorie counting, no special food, just safe, natural weight loss products designed to help you achieve your goals.
Take the next step to the rest of your life; feel good about yourself inside and out!

We look forward to assisting you.
Start by entering your details on our 'Free Wellness Evaluation' www.shapeyourlife.co.za/free_health_asse...

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 04, 2009 - 7:03PM #7
Angelbutterfly51

What I have learned in trying to lose weight. Is to drink plenty of water,I don't care for plain water so I put the Crystal light packs in it. Eat alot of fruits and veggies and eat mostly chicken or fish. Exercise ,the best exercise is walking,at least for me. Or if there is a Curves near you,try them. If you have a sweet tooth,such as me, get the weight watchers desserts or ice cream or any kind like that. I do eat red meat on occasion,my husband and I usually grill it on our charcoal grill or bake ,broil,or use our rotissiere.Don't beat yourself up if you slip. Just start again the next day.

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 06, 2009 - 10:43PM #8
Karma_yeshe_dorje
G'day Angelbutterfly51:

"eat mostly chicken or fish"

Ask for kangaroo. It's sold as fillet, steak and sausages.
Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 08, 2009 - 10:00AM #9
June20-04

Anyone can lose weight, it's keeping it off for good that is really hard!  So, with that in mind, any "extreme" measures to lose weight, such as "forbidden foods", is going to come around and knock you over down the road!  A well-balanced food plan is needed.  You need to weigh and measure always as "portion control" is crucial.  Educate yourself, read the labels of the foods you eat.  Avoid "diet foods", they can trick your brain and cause stronger cravings later.  Substitute fruits for sugar and alcohol (empty calories).  By all means, drink milk or soy milk substitute as you'll be glad you did when you age!  Your bones need it!  Water is VERY important for all body functions---6-8 CUPS a day.  Healthy oil is needed for your nervous system and brain function, but you don't need a lot!  2 teaspoons of olive oil a day is good.  Any finally, EXERCISE.  Any movement counts.  Stand instead of sit.  Walk instead of drive.  Take the long way around the mall or park far away from the door.  Take the stairs, instead of the elevator or escalator.  MOVE MORE!  A half-pound to two pounds a week is a healthy weightloss rate.   That's 2-8 pounds a month.  Slow, sure, steady, and for good!!!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 08, 2009 - 10:02AM #10
June20-04

Oh, and I almost forgot, weigh in only once a week as weigh flutuates thru out the day, day to day.  AND, find a friend who will support you (not sabotage, you as we all know eating buddies...) someone you can share success and failure with and move on!

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 3  •  1 2 3 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook