Switch to Forum Live View Saviorestic Yoga- its new- its cool and it will being healing health to your body , your mind, soul.
6 years ago  ::  Apr 22, 2009 - 4:22PM #1
Peter_d_roman

rejoice The Saviors Peace is with us all!

for those that may not know- yaga is a two fold approach to greater physical and spiritual health and well being.

with the physical yoga -" poses " are entered into that with correct breathing and focused thoughts create physical strength  and limberness as well as reports of its practitioners becoming "aware" of Life, Of God ., of Our relationships to God and one another.

however here is a other  form of yoga that is much older then the 100 year old physical one briefly described above; that is strictly  a spiritual path.

in this yoga path the practitioners  focused thoughts , breathing , laughter , as well as a daily and  consistent works of compassion, mercy and love make up the whole discipline.

both paths "work" but The Way of focused and willful love via Compassion and Faith works best.

that practice was made perfect and explained best  by God s Own Son- more then two thousand years ago.

a few key points to keep in mind when using this Practice:

- breath;  in and out gently and fully- see the new clean and clearing  air coming into to your lungs as "made by God "just" for you- and the used not so clean air taking from you all that has block your own loves growth  and development departing from you to be re-cleaned and before it is sent onto a sister or bother or lamb or bug for there own use and benefit.

use all your scenes to "see" if another living being may be  in need of your help- and if so do what what ever it is  is that you can do for that being- "praying counts!" and trust one day your call for aid will be responded to by someone else on this path of faithful love.

cast out fear from your being- allow it not one second in any part of your thoughts. know with certainty that  nothing created by God is greater then God-  God is Greater then all then you will see there IS NOTHING worth fearing and there is nothing deserving of your fear.

walk everywhere you are able to.

as often as you can spend no money and carry on your person nothing of worth to others and as you do think how Yash'wa The Greatest guru and yogi in human history did so for His whole 33 years of perpetration for His Opus of Faith and Love that was made perfect  upon that deadly cross that Saved Humanizes Life 2009 years ago.

-understand that nothing in this world was made to last forever- only our souls will continue on once we bring them to higher live via love- love as Our Savior Brother gave to and for us all.

-see with more then your eyes all that we have in common and how little we have that separates us one from another then its easy to see we have The Same Father, and Mother , and most excellent Brother too.

that is "Savoriestic  yoga"  in a nut shell- the more one bring The Saviors Way of Faithful Love into our live - the More Our Savior Brother will be a Mighty Spiritual Resource to us as we walk from this world were nothing lasts to The New One were Nothing bad exists and were peace and good and love lasts forever- .

practice it and be well in your body, your mind and your newly born sprite

peace and good and tons o'love

>o

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Apr 26, 2009 - 6:29PM #2
Peter_d_roman

today was a very early and most excellent summers day in spring in the nyc metro area!

i hope it was the same for you were ever you are- and that you had occasion to walk in it , or sit at a window and taken in the sounds and scents that Our Father made just for you- just for me- just for WE!

if you had to work or you could not enjoy any part of this mighty day for any reason - i pray the next one that comes your way in enjoyed twice as much !

peace and good ad tons o'love

>o

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  May 10, 2009 - 6:35PM #3
Peter_d_roman

a key element to Saviorestic Yoga - and one that no other form of yoga on earth can offer its students is the elimination of all karmic obligations.

because when we put our faith and gratitude  into  His Perfect Work of Love done for all of Humanities benefit 2009 years ago- there is no longer any karma left that  needs to be over come or be make right- His Resurrection is Our Resurrection and via that we are New and free of past spiritual debits.

His Work did it all and our faith in Him and His Work brings us into Oneness with Him and from there Oneness with Our Father- The Creator of ALL is at at hand!

>o

ps it is not requiored but it would be a act of love on your part to pass this TRUTH on -that is  if you found this yaga  has rung your hearts bell of Truth!

Quick Reply
Cancel
5 years ago  ::  Jun 23, 2009 - 1:25PM #4
Peter_d_roman

Jun 22, 2009 -- 6:04PM, jessie1ka wrote:

Ryan Kwanten, an Australian actor who plays Jack Stackhouse in "True Blood", also practices yoga. I have read on Project Weight Loss what's his fitness routine. “I do a little something every day. Even when I’m working, I’ll go home and run on the soft sand at two in the morning. No matter the time, even if I have to wake up at four, I do whatever [exercise] I can. If I don’t then I’m not me.” He’s practicing Vinyasa yoga for several years now.

thanks for the note-

yes yoga is very popularize with a great many practitioners around the world - 

but i still recommend " Saviorest Yoga" for its the peace and well being it creates in the now as well as the " eternally lasting befits" no other version or method can offer.

>o

Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook