Page 3 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 Next
6 years ago  ::  Mar 11, 2009 - 10:39AM #21
Susan@community.beliefnet.com

I want to tell you don't be scared, but I can't.  I would love to tell u that everything is going to be ok, but I don't know that.  But what I do know is that our God is an awsome God and will not let u go this alone.  You are in my thoughts and prayers every day and night and remember, God will take care of this for you one way or another.   Have faith, he absolutely knows what you need.

GOD BLES

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 11, 2009 - 11:32AM #22
bethjohnson1

I am praying for you.  God is with you and He will give you the strength to overcome this. 

Heavenly Father, I pray now for this woman in need.  You know the need.  Please give her strength to overcome the cancer and give her the victory.  In Your name I pray, Amen

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 11, 2009 - 11:45AM #23
Malinelanoux

God is not a God of fear. He is still a God of MIRACLES! I am sending out a prayer of healing and comfort to you. Pray in the Spirit, for God sent the Holy Spirit to us to be a Comforter. The Holy Spirit is ALWAYS with us. I pray The Holy Spirit touches your body, mind and soul. When storms are raging around me, I use 3 little words that Jesus used to calm the storms on the waters when his disciples terrified. He simply said, "PEACE BE STILL"! I use those words in the worst of times and God gives me the peace and the ability to handle things!

God be with you and take comfort in The Holy Spirit! Please contact me if I can be of any help.

Rev. Pam Martin Hoyt

Woman at The Well Ministries

wmnatthewell@aol.com

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 11, 2009 - 12:44PM #24
Erey

Hi Shawn,

You want words of encouragement and I will say people survive this kind of thing all the time.  I also know your feelings of terror will be replaced by feelings of calm and peace.  What you are going through at this moment is a stage in the process.  Never give up.

Much love!

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 11, 2009 - 1:54PM #25
Hector

My dear friend,

God bless you ,and God bless your faith in him.Receive the peace of the Lord Jesus. I believe that what you are afraid of is death ,for we as humans can have a hard time accepting the end of life. But i must tell you that you ,you will beat this infirmity that has come to knock at your door,Do not entertain thoughts that will debilitate you,Give your heart your soul,mind and thoughts to God and in Jesus name call on him to wash you every day with the Miraculous blood of his sacrificial Lamb,his Amen and rose of Sharon.

It is the highest priest to ever exist that gave his own blood in sacrifice for you ,he defeated death on the cross for you and all of Go's children.You are one of God's preferred children.This is probably gonna be the biggest fight of your life ,but you will become stronger and will get to know our father God's mercy and forgiveness .Do not fear the fight that awaits you for it is only by fighting for your life that  you will show God how much faith lives in your heart.Faith comes to you in greater proportions when difficult situations come to knock at our doors. Activate your faith in the name of Jesus and invite the i'am  that is forever ,through Jesus you will obtain the miracle that you need in your life. He wants to make you a witness of his miraculous living healing power.

During these times it is important to be aware of who surrounds you,surround yourself by people that that willing to pray ,intercede for you,that have np hate in their hearts  and are willing to sacrifice their time in prayer  and release their faith  with you and in unison pray for the same objective,healing miracle.. Do not let the first impressions that cancer wants to bring to your mind govern your thoughts.,Remember ,Only God can read your mind but the enemy can confuse it.The enemy will know what is your mind only when you speak it and if all you speak is prophesying healing from Jesus through his Holy Spirit,the enemy will not share the same space for the power of the Holy Spirit will torment the spirit of infermity and obligate him to abandon your body . Ask Jesus the prince of peace to fill your heart with his peace his peace is a healing peace,with his peace in your heart you will defeat all that wants to entertain you from concentrating in your fight ,the fight you have is not of the flesh or blood it is a spiritual fight that you can win with  the Help Of the Paraclete .Your doctor who holds all creative wisdom, protector ,your comforter ,the spirit of Life and truth,The Holy Spirit ,The spirit of God's promises .

Give God the control of your life and of your situation and he will be your guide and will give you supernatural strength that you will need to cancel the curse of the infirmity that wants to reside in your life permanently.You are  A child of God that cannot be claimed by the lying Devil and his spirits of infirmity.Watch what comes out of your mouth,because it is our mouth that reveals to the enemy what your plan of attack will be .Profess health healing in the name of Jesus who already defeated death on the cross ,and resucitated through the power of the Holy Spirit, and is alive seated at the right hand of our Father God .Praise him every day for it. It is in praise that the Holy Spirit moves with supernatural power ,call on the Holy Spirit to be your counsel and your protector and healer,to circulate through your blood cleansing all of your cells, all of your arteries and all of your organs ,it is your mouth that will reveal to the enemy your strengths,he will flea.

Armor yourself with the weapons  that you need to be victorious,the shield of faith,Gird yourself with the truth that the enemy can't withstand,ask for forgiveness and surrender to God ,your soul ,heart ,mind and thoughts,give him your lips ,mouth eyes and ears,so that the revelation of the Holy Spirit can come as gift to you in these difficult times,.Hold the sword of the Holy Spirit in your hand every day(the Bible) read the four Gospels Ask the living God  to wash you every day with the  cleansing Blood of Jesuschrist for He is the Christ of all miracles from the beginning of time.He is the Alpha and Omega,The beginning and the end  which He alone controls .The enemy has no power over you  for he is not your creator do not let fear distort your faith from your purpose of winning a fight that will give our Father God the Glory that only  He deserves.Ask Jesuschrist to pass judgement over the enemy for he has that authority given him by our Father God.Give him thanks every day for your victory even before you receive your extended gift of life. Do not let  the doubt and fear intimidate you,for if God is with you who can be against you?For he is greater that lives in you than he that lives inn the world.Jesus  has given you the power and authority  to trample  on the serpents and scorpions and over all infirming power of the enemy and nothing shall by any means harm you. I declare you healed in Jesus Holy and Powerful name for it is the name that is above all names.He is the Christ that will give you the strength that you will need. I pray that this words have brought strength to your heart and soul and mind.I pray that the miracle that you need is on the way so that you can witness his power before all nations and give him the Glory and Honor and Adoration that He deserves.Speak to that can  cancer that is not yours and tell it that it has no power over the blood of  the living Christ that saved you. God bless you my friend ,respectfully your friend Hector ...

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 11, 2009 - 5:28PM #26
neverland

Hi Shawn,

I'm sending you my prayers and positive thoughts to support you. I know how anxious you feel. I had endometrial cancer (it was cured by surgery, but of course I was extremely worried), and I am currently helping my mother during her treatment for lymphoma (which is going well). She is the MOST anxious human being alive and calls me constantly. Here's what has helped me. I listen to positive relaxation tapes and CDs, especially when I can't sleep. I take gentle yoga classes. When my thoughts take an anxious turn, I say the Lord's Prayer and the 23rd Psalm to myself. Recently, when waiting for my mother's MRI results, I made up the acronym Miraculous Radiology Information (MRI). I had no idea how this "miracle" was going to come about, but I said over and over, "God, I'm letting go of this, I can't control it, it's in your hands--I know somehow we will get Miraculous Radiology Information." And that's what occurred. Get the best medical help available, but no matter what they say, try to "let go and let God"--relax, make up a positive acronym, and know that in some way, somehow, all will be well.

Blessings to you from... Neverland

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 11, 2009 - 6:25PM #27
Boblight7

I pray that you will be healed ASAP.. And health, peace of mind and joy will find their way back into your life again, Bob

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 11, 2009 - 7:17PM #28
pmharris1

God Bless you and may He comfort you in this time of trouble. I will keep you in my prayers and always remember when in times of trouble prayer helps, read your favorite scripture or sometimes as I do just open up your Bible and usually your eyes will land on what you are in need of at that moment.

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 11, 2009 - 9:26PM #29
Jenyjen09

You are in my prayers!

Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Mar 12, 2009 - 12:37PM #30
kats5dogs

First I would like to say I'm so sorry, this must be frightening but people do survive.  I have done medical transcription for years and have read it myself.  I don't know how open you are to things but if you are, go to your search engine and type in Budwig protocol.  It is a cancer diet designed by Joanna Budwig, a German physician.  It is a diet designed for humans, but I treated my dog with it (along with essiac tea which you can also do a search on) and belong to the flaxseed oil Yahoo newsgroup and get newsletters each day of people who have slowed or stopped their cancer (some doing what their regular doctors tell them to along with it, and others only doing the alternative treatment).  I have a dog who had bone cancer which is supposed to be uncurable, although you can slow it with surgery and chemo.  I started him on it immediately and though he was supposed to have died in 8 weeks because metastasis to the lungs happens in all dogs, he went 5 months with still no problems which would indicate metastasis to the the lungs or other organs (but the tumor itself did not disappear).  I decided to do surgery on the tumor but was told I must do x-rays first of his lungs because of the probability of it metastasizing to his lungs being almost 100%.  No cancer in his lungs.  No cancer anywhere else.  He is now cancer-free (I did do surgery though, but no chemo).  The doctors say it is a fluke but in all the literature I read, these "flukes" do not happen.

May I also say my mother had tongue cancer.  She decided not to do radiation and it came back 2 years later.  You sound like you will do what you need to do, but if you are so inclined, I would check on both the essiac tea and the flaxseed oil/cottage cheese protocols.  God Bless You.  He is by your side at all times.  Look to him when you are feeling frightened.  Best wishes to you.  I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 3 of 4  •  Prev 1 2 3 4 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook