Important Announcement

See here for an important message regarding the community which has become a read-only site as of October 31.

Switch to Forum Live View Cruelty Free Winter Boots?
10 years ago  ::  Sep 19, 2008 - 10:14AM #1
Madzoo
Have any of you found good cruelty free winter boots?  I'm looking for some that are warm, waterproof, and slip-resistant in slippery slush and snow.  I'd also like them to be lightweight.  I'm not asking for so much, am I?  :)
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Oct 12, 2008 - 10:34AM #2
Madzoo
I see that quite a few people have looked at this post, so if any of you are interested for yourselves, there are some possibilities at Vegetarian Shoes.  I won't know for sure if I made a good choice until winter comes.  I can wait.
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Oct 12, 2008 - 4:01PM #3
Shihulud
I've been looking too. It's hard to tell when you go to the store because they don't list the ingredients of what goes into making all of the foot wear. I'm thinking of buying online, but I like to try stuff on before making a financial commitment. :/
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Oct 12, 2008 - 4:39PM #4
Madzoo
Yeah, the size thing can definitely be a problem when buying online.  Vegetarian Shoes has UK sizes, so that made it even scarier.  There was a size chart, and I did OK as far as the size goes.  Phew!  I think they will work well in the slippery slush.  I'm not sure how warm they'll be though.
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Oct 12, 2008 - 4:01PM #5
Shihulud
I've been looking too. It's hard to tell when you go to the store because they don't list the ingredients of what goes into making all of the foot wear. I'm thinking of buying online, but I like to try stuff on before making a financial commitment. :/
Quick Reply
Cancel
10 years ago  ::  Oct 12, 2008 - 4:39PM #6
Madzoo
Yeah, the size thing can definitely be a problem when buying online.  Vegetarian Shoes has UK sizes, so that made it even scarier.  There was a size chart, and I did OK as far as the size goes.  Phew!  I think they will work well in the slippery slush.  I'm not sure how warm they'll be though.
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook