Switch to Forum Live View Thank you, St. Jude
7 years ago  ::  Dec 28, 2007 - 2:55AM #1
frenchsushi
Two weeks ago, I got the call I've been waiting for my whole life. An international advertising agency has taken me on and I'll be joining their public relations team as an account manager in the first week of January. I thank God for this blessing. Any job, regardless of its nature, is a boon. But to be given a chance to do everything you're passionate about -- Well, that's something.

As promised, I'm publishing a prayer that has helped me survive a desperate situation. St. Jude is indeed the Patron Saint of the Hopeless. He intercedes and turns a journey into a miracle:

Oh, holy St. Jude,
apostle and martyr,
great in virtue,
rich in miracles, near kinsman of Jesus Christ, faithful intercessor of all who invoke your special patronage in time of need: To you I have recourse from the depth of my heart and humbly beg great power to come to my assistance. Help me in my present, most urgent petition. In return, I promise to make your name known and cause you to be invoked. (Mention your request.) St. Jude pray for us and for all who invoke your aid. Amen. (Our Father, Holy Mary, Glory be (3x))

Say this prayer 8 times a day for nine consecutive days. As long as you have 'faith the size of a mustard seed,' God will give you an answer. Remember to spread the word as a way of thanksgiving.

KSC
Quick Reply
Cancel

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook