Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next
Switch to Forum Live View Aura, gift or just my eyes?
7 years ago  ::  Nov 29, 2007 - 2:41PM #1
Unknownsoul
About less then a year ago (I think, after I started seeing it, it kinda just become part of life.) I started seeing black,white and gray patterns of line just floating around. No matter what the lighting was, but I could see them the best at night.. They look like eletric ways. But I could still see the rooms clearly. Even when I have my glasses on I can the lines as clear as day. I don't know what they are, or if they have any healing powers. (Or anything like that.)
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Feb 04, 2008 - 1:17AM #2
Earthangel444
Hello my name's Amber, I've been bouncing all around these boards and came across this. I think that's incredible that you can both see and recognize auras. It seems to me like a gift and a blessing, even if you see only bits of the auras. So meditation is a good way to start seeing them? I might catch rare glimpses of peoples auras but overall I just don't catch them. I  think that's so cool you two see them, like seeing a little bit more into someone. It's interesting, and I'm going to look around here to see what others say about them. :)
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Mar 09, 2008 - 11:59AM #3
CeltiKross
I have seen them a few times. Mostly orangey gold and it's when people are talking about God/Jesus that they are most prominent to me. I see hazy clouds around people sometimes. I also meditate but I'm ont sure what makes theme come and go from my view?!?
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 19, 2008 - 4:19AM #4
flamingheart2643
I haven't seen any people's aura but i was told what color my aura is...
is it something you should not share? you know its like a saying people might stel your energy... didn't mean to be superstitious lol
Quick Reply
Cancel
7 years ago  ::  Apr 19, 2008 - 4:21AM #5
flamingheart2643
hi Unknown, with more practice you should be able to see the colours, when you do you will learn a lot about the person's health, spirituality etc etc

I just read that from the book :-)
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Jul 04, 2008 - 6:38PM #6
nos482
Hi, auras of other people +/- chi I can see and my children don't meditate at all and read auras in colors.  I do chi kung and go to the malls and feel the chi of others push pull affect then I ground out.  It's fun to do some times.  My teacher had a troubled aura of brown and had him meditate wirlwind concept and in 5 min. his aura changed to purple.  I touched purple/gold one time and wrote a poem about it called "walking 3 feet off the ground".  I prayed and meditated for 4 hours while fishing and this feeling lasted 14 hours.  I study others arts also.  Watch and see what happens when you meditate more the waves become more clear and see others auras troubles me sometimes because many are white and black where I live and at pow wows when I go many have purple.  And some people like myself was taught a way to not be read by anyone.  You can hide your aura if you want it private.  nos
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 28, 2008 - 7:24PM #7
nos482
This is another reply about auras I was in a movie theatre the other day and the lights were dimmed.  When I moved my hands across each other fast the aura would show around my hands blue to a purple it was funny my family tried it and all saw the same thing on their hands.  Another time my grandmother had one day left to live and was on a machine.  Well her aura was a light violet color I made a painting of this happening.  And also wrote a poem called, "comforting angels".   Violet she was in tune to take her journey to heaven.  Peace Love Harmony and God Bless.  From nobody to many someone to few. nos482
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 30, 2008 - 9:12AM #8
whispering_elk
I just came across this wonderful thread, I too see the patterns once in awhile. I was wondering, what does it mean when you see tiny showers of light . They only come once in a viewing and has happened a few times, always at night.
Peace to all
w_e
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Nov 30, 2008 - 9:12AM #9
whispering_elk
I just came across this wonderful thread, I too see the patterns once in awhile. I was wondering, what does it mean when you see tiny showers of light . They only come once in a viewing and has happened a few times, always at night.
Peace to all
w_e
Quick Reply
Cancel
6 years ago  ::  Dec 05, 2008 - 7:54AM #10
Wolfscout1
Uncertain if it's a see so much as I can sense the aura of people even through the medium of the internet. It's a bit of intuition and metaphysical knowledge I think.  The more one prepares themselves.. the more they become attuned to things before they even recognize / understand it for what it is.  It's the same with much of various energy work modalities.  IMO
~ Larry  ~//~ Wolfscout.
Quick Reply
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  1 2 Next

Viewing this thread :: 0 registered and 1 guest
    No registered users viewing
    Advertisement

Beliefnet On Facebook